Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Ehhh. To be fair, the late 40s to 58 area was also where I ran into a brick wall and started wondering why I still played this game. It really does get to be lots of fun when you reach expansion content, it's just that the hard part is hauling through the slower-than-molasses parts of levelling. To this day I still have a strong dislike for Zul'Farrak and Sunken Temple.

But if you had high-level friends, you could've asked them to powerlevel you through the hell levels. Could've pulled you through Scholomance until you could follow them through Stratholme for mount farming, for example. It's sadly one of the most solidly-recurring themes of all RPGs. There's a certain breaking point where levelling becomes painful, usually about 2/3 of the way through. It's just that WoW has a couple of those because of the expansions.

Take RO or RuneScape, for example. Once you get to about level 60-65 or so (level for RO, skill level for RS), you reach a point where the game pretty much tells you to put on some rollerskates and climb up a steep hill.

Edited by Lythiaren

I myself just recently bought WoW out of interest, but I haven't played it just yet. I just think that I need my own laptop with good connection before I get around with it. Don't want to pay for nothing...

I'm currently leveling a character on the server Grizzly Hills, anyone on it?

My main is a level 80 Night Elf Druid, Feral DPS/Restorative specs, on Hydraxis. If anyone's on ally side give me a shout smile.gif Name is Aruadragon.

Game's pretty good, but lvls drag on FAR after about lvl 30.

Tauren Priest / Paladin..... Seriously? Thats what Mike said will be possible with the release of the "Cataclysm" expansion. xd.png

Some people have remarked on how we will now have "Holy Cows."

Talk about good puns lol.

This new Alliance Race will definitly alter me. I'm switching form Horde to play on aliance SOLEY because of it.

Edited by WaterGate

Oh, the Worgen?

Oh yes, I will most definitely get one of those. OwO

Them, the Goblins, and the Death Knight starting zones are now phasing zones too.

Oh, the Worgen?

Oh yes, I will most definitely get one of those. OwO

Them, the Goblins, and the Death Knight starting zones are now phasing zones too.

Phasing zones?

Oh wait, I think it means like the DK starting zone, where the zone will change as you progress in certain quests and you'll only see other people on that phase.

Oh wait, I think it means like the DK starting zone, where the zone will change as you progress in certain quests and you'll only see other people on that phase.

Exactly right. :3

It's going to be very neat.

I finally stopped playing after a little over two years. Horde ftw. I always hated starting new characters though. Leveling up anything 1 to about 20 was so dull.

Tauren Priest / Paladin..... Seriously? Thats what Mike said will be possible with the release of the "Cataclysm" expansion. xd.png

I'm totally rolling a pallycow. >>

HOLY COW!

Heh, my boyfriend hates Taurens. He says that the only thing they're good for is steak.

HE'S SO RACIST.

Yes, it is fun.

No, it is not free. At least $15-$20 a month for subscription. More for the discs. You could use a private server, but that's illegal and there's more people on the legal ones, sooooo yeah.

What kind of computer? I suggest using a newer model, with a faster internet. Laptop or desktop, it doesn't matter.

For more info about it, you could go here.

Yes, it is fun.

No, it is not free. At least $15-$20 a month for subscription. More for the discs. You could use a private server, but that's illegal and there's more people on the legal ones, sooooo yeah.

What kind of computer? I suggest using a newer model, with a faster internet. Laptop or desktop, it doesn't matter.

For more info about it, you could go here.

thank you for the info!

im gonna consider this later, its 1:30 AM right now so my mind isnt working.

No problem. ;D

I'm leveling up a Troll Hunter now.

And I just discovered the /silly emote!

Good tiiimmmmes.