TJ09

2024-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

4 hours ago, Honeewoozle said:

Found my egg yesterday but waited a while to reveal what it is just so people might guess.  I'm loving everyone's eggs this year!

Hide contents

3y006r.gif Mine is based on an item from the 90's Virtual Life Game "Petz". It's a rubber ball that the cats and dogs chase around and play with.  The game series is one of my Special Interests and has been a favorite since I was young.

Other runner up guesses have been the ball from Glover (colors inverted) and the Pixar Ball (missing the blue stripe).

I LOVE Petz, it was a huge part of my childhood! 

11 hours ago, halazia said:

Mine was the second, I had no idea either. I was workshopping about 4 or 5 of the abno core eggs and went with Headless Ichthys because I thought it turned out the best, if I had known I would’ve chosen at least a different one as well😭Considering the amount of abnos in the game, like 20+, the fact that we picked the same one is kind of crazy.

It’s one thing for eggs to be similar, it’s another for them to be based 1:1 off the same thing. Obviously neither of us could have known, it just feels a little silly to have two nearly  identical eggs in the same year. I think your egg is beautiful though and you have great taste :) 

I find this awesome because it just means that you both picked something you loved from a video game and both of your eggs made it in because of it. 

Alright, since people have had a day or two to collect.

My contribution.

Spoiler

FoE-2024_Anim3.gif

Which is,

Spoiler

Characters from Myazaki's latest masterpiece, The Boy and the Heron. I reccomend a watch for those familiar with the Ghibli franchise.

On 3/30/2024 at 11:12 PM, StarKaabi said:

I await to see if another Kirby egg made it in. Magolor was a nice touch last year.

Hehe, I did in fact make another Kirby-themed egg!

Spoiler

image.png.d806e1e684cf27f46532926bb8fa7332.png It's everyone's favorite idol, Bandana Dee!

I REALLY love the car, it's so cute!!

Mine -

Spoiler

Radagon's Soreseal indeed!

rkkxx2.gif

I also made the Scarseal equivalent for fun c=

soreseal1.png.08dee64261ed39c4a8fbfdd93707b83f.png

There are quite a few lovely eggs this year ❤️

Here be mine

Spoiler

Slumbering Egg from Elden Ring

wOP5v5n.png

Owl egg that will never hatch....

Posted (edited)

Mine was this one: 

Spoiler

gldeldn6.png.554a460562987eb3e52fdbb0e766ce34.png

I just think Elden Beast is very cute. :)

Edited by Laureleen

12 hours ago, Honeewoozle said:

Found my egg yesterday but waited a while to reveal what it is just so people might guess.  I'm loving everyone's eggs this year!

Reveal hidden contents

3y006r.gif Mine is based on an item from the 90's Virtual Life Game "Petz". It's a rubber ball that the cats and dogs chase around and play with.  The game series is one of my Special Interests and has been a favorite since I was young.

Other runner up guesses have been the ball from Glover (colors inverted) and the Pixar Ball (missing the blue stripe).

I remember Petz! I used to LOVE those games growing up! ❤️

I love Petz and I love Dragon Cave so I figured why not mix them up just a tiny bit. :)

Is this what I think it is? 

pf9cxa.png

27 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Is this what I think it is? 

pf9cxa.png

If you think it is a  Stardrop.png.c4ffff023cc76bf2817fa11630f15aac.png, you are correct! :D I'm glad people are enjoying my egg.

~Snow

9 hours ago, GalacticNovie said:

Hehe, I did in fact make another Kirby-themed egg!

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.d806e1e684cf27f46532926bb8fa7332.png It's everyone's favorite idol, Bandana Dee!

THE BABY BOY!! ❤️ I've been absolutely loving the Kirby eggs, they're so good! A friend of mine sharing the Dark Matter egg from 2021 is actually a big part of what lured me back to DC a couple years ago, haha! So nice to see some Kirby love here.

9 hours ago, schenanigans said:

I REALLY love the car, it's so cute!!

That one's mine! thank you so much!!

Hehe, it's been fun to collect them! It's my first year contributing one myself, and I finally found it. It's loosely based in one of my TTRPG characters~

Spoiler

p4e6vm.png

3 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

If you think it is a  Stardrop.png.c4ffff023cc76bf2817fa11630f15aac.png, you are correct! :D I'm glad people are enjoying my egg.

~Snow

So funny since I've been playing the new update. lol. So I knew it right away! It's amazing!

Posted (edited)

All done with my collecting! Lots of lovely eggs, but my favorite has to be this one: te8lcf.gif

I love the tribute to Toriyama as well. 🥲

Edit: and the Twingo egg!! So cute 😍 

Edited by Aleoleo

On 4/1/2024 at 12:02 AM, PrincessOfGod said:

29xbpp.png OMG!!! This is so cute! Nautilus are so cool!

Thank you! I made this egg, it's my favorite animal! :D

Just got the Toriyama egg. I've never been a fan of DragonBall, but I love the tribute and how it's instantly recognizable as Goku going Super Saiyan! 

1 hour ago, Pollaris said:

Thank you! I made this egg, it's my favorite animal! :D

The nautilus is one of my absolute favorites this year, amazing job!! Absolutely adorable ;w; ❤️ 

Just got a Burger, was loud laughing XD Love it!

Also love the red dragon on red egg and the pink animated dragon on the blue egg (sorry for not knowing the - probably existing - references lol)