TJ09

2024-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Posted (edited)

Ah, the first egg of the season and I immediately recognize it as the loot bug from Lethal Company; I can almost hear the "Yippeeeeee!"

n2hwja.png

Edited by Myoukin

Yippee! Looking forward to seeing the product of lots of player's skill and imagination.  Happy Easter, everyone!

2 hours ago, Zerachiel said:

Got two so far, lets see if they all vanish come next year like all my others do. 

You seem to have a fair few....

Those mints are so cute! And an upside down one for tomorrow is perfect! Thank you whoever made the banner!

Happy Easter, Dragon Cave!

I'm pretty sure I just found Radagon's Soreseal, which I'm very happy about! My egg this year is also a reference to Elden Ring.

Thank you everyone for the eggs and Festival. I'm looking forward to collecting some eggs.

19987yg.gif Forgive me if i'm wrong about this reference...But how the *beep* did it take fourteen years before someone got the idea to make the Stop n' Swop Mystery Eggs?

Favorite egg so far, and probably will remain as such.

Time to find as many eggs as possible, got through about two years' worth last year, I think I can do even better.

Missed submitting the one I made months ago RIP (and I'd made sure it was considerably better than the thing I did for Halloween too 🥲) so I'll have to send it next year (TJ recommended messaging early to make sure it can be submitted next year but I didn't get a reply yet so idk)