2024-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

8 hours ago, Sygdom said:

my first year contributing one myself

Love the colours in yours!

3 hours ago, Pollaris said:

Thank you! I made this egg, it's my favorite animal! :D

That was my second egg. It's lovely!

2 hours ago, Su_Halcon said:

Just got a Burger, was loud laughing XD Love it!

I know, right? It totally made me laugh out loud. XD

finished getting this year's eggs! great job everyone, they are all sooo pretty! (aventurine egg creator, reveal yourself!)

now i want to get into spriting so maybe i can submit my own egg next year... mayhaps? 🤭

57 minutes ago, kaisinel said:

finished getting this year's eggs! great job everyone, they are all sooo pretty! (aventurine egg creator, reveal yourself!)

now i want to get into spriting so maybe i can submit my own egg next year... mayhaps? 🤭

Aventurine egg?.. Oh. Oh my. I can see it now!

4 minutes ago, laertid said:

Aventurine egg?.. Oh. Oh my. I can see it now!

haha, unless i am completely off the mark here, i cannot unsee it! 

Looks like a few people already got my egg's reference!

Spoiler

it's ya necromancer boi Wei Wuxian from Mo Dao Zu Shi (egg design based on the animated show)

image.png.5843c61efc03a472dc487153a7f65b23.png

image.png.fc554c710412097b52e39d90553db431.png

1 hour ago, spatio said:

Looks like a few people already got my egg's reference!

Reveal hidden contents

it's ya necromancer boi Wei Wuxian from Mo Dao Zu Shi (egg design based on the animated show)

image.png.5843c61efc03a472dc487153a7f65b23.png

image.png.fc554c710412097b52e39d90553db431.png

This is another fav of mine from this year, I was wondering what it was referencing! Now I have to check out the source material, hehe. :D

emc54o.png

I play DVC, so this one was a treat to see! The egg hunts are always so neat

13 hours ago, Aleoleo said:

Edit: and the Twingo egg!! So cute 😍 

Thank you!! I'm so glad people are enjoying my little guy UwU

10 hours ago, kaisinel said:

That was me! Delighted that you recognized it! 💖💖💖 It’s his upside-down heart shirt cutout. The colors were color-picked from his splash art. If you zoom in, there’s a faint 2024 where he was branded 😭 I love him so much, can’t wait to pull for him and play as him. Hope you have all the best luck on your pulls too, whoever you’re pulling for!

just grabbed a zero escape egg and i absolutely love it!!!!

Finally finished grabbing this year's. I was super excited to find the one I made!! Very excited to find the others, although I don't think I'll finish getting every year's eggs.

Spoiler

ot9a0w.png.da3383f0c67c0ff538784e9ece3bbc0a.png

1 hour ago, wobster109 said:

That was me! Delighted that you recognized it! 💖💖💖 It’s his upside-down heart shirt cutout. The colors were color-picked from his splash art. If you zoom in, there’s a faint 2024 where he was branded 😭 I love him so much, can’t wait to pull for him and play as him. Hope you have all the best luck on your pulls too, whoever you’re pulling for!

haha i wasn't entirely sure at first, but what convinced me was the writing on the side! you did a very good job, it's a beautiful one! 🖤

Posted (edited)

I LOVE the Doom one….. whoever made that one is obviously an awesome person 😉 

(edit: not that the people who made the other ones aren’t awesome too, there are other great ones, but the Doom one is extra special to me ❤️)

Edited by CandraCat
I felt bad for leaving all the other spriters out of my declaration of awesomeness…..

This is my egg!

It's the Wind Fish's Egg atop Mount Tamaranch from my favourite Zelda game Link's Awakening!

LAEGGsubmission.png.f3659a55b8470ee25c1ec9b904aff89d.png.c29513e59f6911ad35b35f2e576e6a38.pnglinks-awakening-dx-hd-pc-port-of-the-gameboy-classic-v0-FeTHEhSLolGtKB8iK7T3EE8WyftgH3ymLmkM2KVoW4Y.jpg.219a3d1b97f150fda327d62688b5123b.jpg

I even have a tattoo of the game as I adore it so much.

Screenshot_20210827-194042_Instagram.thumb.png.cbf241baf59ca86c32ba41a2dceece43.png

The "Thank you, Toriyama" Vegeta egg. 😢💔 

Got the last of the eggs early this morning. Great job by all the artists. I never get the references, but I enjoy the artwork anyway!

My favorites this year are probably:

Spoiler

image.gif.5f10135fce2606ec49246b75e71271e5.gif and ez8vji.gif

But they are all awesome.

I’m a little sad no one did the Egg Bois from Hazbin Hotel. Would have been perfect!

IMG_6479.gif

I don't know who made the Tamagotchi Egg for this year's collection, but thank you, I adore it and I'm happy to have it in my posession

1 hour ago, Alskasaur said:

I’m a little sad no one did the Egg Bois from Hazbin Hotel. Would have been perfect!

IMG_6479.gif

Lol! That would have been awesome. 

I just found the Toriyama egg and... 😭

Pity Takahashi didn't get one the year he died.

On 4/1/2024 at 7:06 PM, Rhikasa said:

Just found this one and I love it!

Hide contents

n2hwja.png.a0372d6d5c3ab84945dcbb80c2cadd04.png Yippee!

That would be mine :)

Yippee!!

I'd say kudos to whoever made the Stardrop egg. I've been playing Stardew Valley nonstop since the update. 😆

15 hours ago, Starbit said:

This is my egg!

Hide contents

It's the Wind Fish's Egg atop Mount Tamaranch from my favourite Zelda game Link's Awakening!

LAEGGsubmission.png.f3659a55b8470ee25c1ec9b904aff89d.png.c29513e59f6911ad35b35f2e576e6a38.pnglinks-awakening-dx-hd-pc-port-of-the-gameboy-classic-v0-FeTHEhSLolGtKB8iK7T3EE8WyftgH3ymLmkM2KVoW4Y.jpg.219a3d1b97f150fda327d62688b5123b.jpg

I even have a tattoo of the game as I adore it so much.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20210827-194042_Instagram.thumb.png.cbf241baf59ca86c32ba41a2dceece43.png

I love this egg so much, I had so many fond memories of playing Link's Awakening DX as a kid

13 hours ago, Dragonlvr90 said:

I don't know who made the Tamagotchi Egg for this year's collection, but thank you, I adore it and I'm happy to have it in my posession

That was mine!

Spoiler

vjxd4y.gif

❤️ My first submission, so glad you like it.

4 hours ago, Dev said:

That was mine!

Reveal hidden contents

vjxd4y.gif

❤️ My first submission, so glad you like it.

I loved it too! Unlocked fond memories of having Tamagotchi as a kid, a perfect choice for a cute egg.