TJ09

2024-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

This year's Festival of Eggs has arrived! Eggs created by members of the Dragon Cave community just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site. Click on them and they'll go in your basket. Once you've collected all 60 of this year's eggs, you'll be able to grab any eggs from previous years you don't have yet.

The event will run for a full week, ending April 7 at 00:00 ET.

Enjoy!

Congrats to everyone who created an egg! I can't wait to see them all!

Posted (edited)

Awww! Minty dragons for the divider banner. So cute!

Edited by purplehaze

I await to see if another Kirby egg made it in. Magolor was a nice touch last year.

happy easter!

i have been posting the eg eggs for the past couple years, although for this year it seems the quality bars have risen and my egs are no longer compatible with dc 😆 i do want to share it, as the last eg!

egg24.gif.aa0a47d7db9a95fd859e7b8b91e99189.gif.2e5fcc00d4a18f30ead2a02e6e930e66.gif

(i won't be continuing these anymore so don't worry about me ruining my resubmission!)

the whole idea was that the funny egs for the next couple years glitch to having some horrific creecher looking at you, as a twist!

I just grabbed my first egg before remembering what day it was. Happy Easter, everybody!

Wohoo! Happy Egg Day everyone!

Happy Easter & happy egg hunting! 🥚🐇

Just got my first Easter egg. 14zzrr4.pngIs that what I think it is?

Love the depiction of the mints in the banner :wub:

Got two so far, lets see if they all vanish come next year like all my others do.