TJ09

2024-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

drln2v.gif Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors egg awwwww that's so amazing I'm in love.

The banner is adorable and very fitting! And... is that a Browncoat egg?! idwdcg.png.612813bb259df8e1c9954ee6675f510a.png  😃

Super appreciate the progress bars at the top! Can’t wait to collect everything!

COOL AND EPIC EGGS HUNTING TIME!! ☺️
Let's see how many years i can complete this time!

Happy hunting ya'll! 🥚

Posted (edited)

Happy egg searching everyone!

Edited by euphoric_poptarts
it was very exciting to find my egg :D

3 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

19987yg.gif Forgive me if i'm wrong about this reference...But how the *beep* did it take fourteen years before someone got the idea to make the Stop n' Swop Mystery Eggs?

Favorite egg so far, and probably will remain as such.

You are correct on the reference!

Hm... the title is wrong. We're in 2024.

43 minutes ago, Coyote said:

Hm... the title is wrong. We're in 2024.

Omg hahaha it is 

This year's divider banner is just precious. Love the Mints and Pargs. ♡ Happy Easter!

So many beautiful eggs this year!! I don't know the references to most of these (or sometimes whether they even are references haha) but they are beautifully made regardless. I'm going to highlight some of my favorites once I have them all for this year, but until then, I wanna do a special early shoutout to the people who did food and drink themed eggs ... those are absolutely delightful, the lot of them.

ez8vji.gif MEW?!

12 hours ago, georgexu94 said:

Just got my first Easter egg. 14zzrr4.pngIs that what I think it is?

depends on what you think it is. hehe ^^

Happy Easter! 🐰🥚

Now to get ALLLLL the eggs!

... Eventually.

Haven't gotten that many eggs yet but I have to say, the banner is so dang cute this year. Hands down my favourite so far.

Happy Easter, everyone!! Awesome to see so many beautiful eggs, as always! ❤️

Still waiting with bated breath for someone to recognize what my egg is referencing. That's what I get for choosing a semi-obscure 90's anime as inspo ... XD

Spoiler

image.gif.7c5e2204bcd3f7329a841a0a264aaea1.gif

Watch Revolutionary Girl Utena. Especially if you're LGBT+. Though be sure to look up trigger warnings ahead of time if you need, it gets heavy.

Wait, is there a lower cool down time this round? I got like 3 within 5 minutes. I thought I was seeing things but nope.

Just now, demonicvampiregirl said:

Wait, is there a lower cool down time this round? I got like 3 within 5 minutes. I thought I was seeing things but nope.

It’s supposed to be 4-12 minutes, but heard some people get a bug where they can pick up earlier for a short while.

1 minute ago, inghelene said:

It’s supposed to be 4-12 minutes, but heard some people get a bug where they can pick up earlier for a short while.

Seems to be a thing, thought something got changed.

2 hours ago, Astral-Crescent said:

Chuffed to see fellow Links Awakening enjoyers.

I am so glad you loved my egg! I will shamelessly show it and my tattoo off later! LA is my favourite Zelda game, its just a masterpiece.

1 hour ago, seventeendeer said:

Happy Easter, everyone!! Awesome to see so many beautiful eggs, as always! ❤️

Still waiting with bated breath for someone to recognize what my egg is referencing. That's what I get for choosing a semi-obscure 90's anime as inspo ... XD

Reveal hidden contents

image.gif.7c5e2204bcd3f7329a841a0a264aaea1.gif

Watch Revolutionary Girl Utena. Especially if you're LGBT+. Though be sure to look up trigger warnings ahead of time if you need, it gets heavy.

Oh!  I actually recognize this one!  First anime I chose on my own without a recommendation from someone.  You're right.  It got deep, but I never regretted the choice. 🥰  This will be my favorite egg this year once I get it!

(Oh boy, I just dated myself, didn't I?  LOL!)

8 minutes ago, Kira_Izuru said:

Oh!  I actually recognize this one!  First anime I chose on my own without a recommendation from someone.  You're right.  It got deep, but I never regretted the choice. 🥰  This will be my favorite egg this year once I get it!

(Oh boy, I just dated myself, didn't I?  LOL!)

Oh heck yeah, a fellow fan spotted! I just watched it for the first time a little over a year ago, haven't stopped thinking about it since. Such a brilliant series!! :D

So happy you like the egg! ❤️ 

Posted (edited)

I got my egg export202403101944107243.png.e7aaef27828bc60814bb397e5a3aee85.png

But I didn't expect someone thought the same thing as me12j34k4.gif.1786f7e39b799849b9eab1063de477dd.gif

I should have drawn something else🫤

Edit: This is an egg of Headless Ichthys from Limbus Company!

Edited by Lovaas

3 hours ago, KageSora said:

ez8vji.gif MEW?!

Yep ^^ glad you like it!