TJ09

2024-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Mine is resubmitted one which rejected on 2019 - neon.gif. I still didn't found it tho.

@porkchopseven, I liked your egg! :)

The hamburger made me laugh out loud. XD Thank you, whoever submitted that one.

17 minutes ago, 04uni said:

Yep ^^ glad you like it!

It's so cute!

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Rusty Chevrolet said:

The banner is adorable and very fitting! And... is that a Browncoat egg?! idwdcg.png.612813bb259df8e1c9954ee6675f510a.png  😃

"It's a brown coat thing"- Firefly/serenity reference: that's my egg. I didn't do a transformers thing this year. Thank you for pointing it out ❤️

I guess the story behind it, is it has been done in honour of my husband- he is a huge firefly fan.

A bit of "useless" detail regarding why I chose that as my reference.

Spoiler

Paul, as well as myself, are into fencing. And I designed the colours for his fencing gear based upon the colours of the independents, borrowing from the flag, and the browncoat uniform. The brown officer's coat, with gold piping. the plunderhosen has the green and yellow found in the independent's flag. What you cannot see is the blue shirt that he wears (the star). I'm working on adding the flag pattern to his facemask, which  will kinda look like the egg when its done, only the egg will be upside down- lol.

If you take a look at his right shoulder, you can see the patch, the pattern that is in the egg, in place.

itsabrowncoatthing.thumb.jpg.50a6af39ba88aa21f2df653a6d15c8c4.jpg

Edited by Starscream

3 hours ago, seventeendeer said:

Happy Easter, everyone!! Awesome to see so many beautiful eggs, as always! ❤️

Still waiting with bated breath for someone to recognize what my egg is referencing. That's what I get for choosing a semi-obscure 90's anime as inspo ... XD

Reveal hidden contents

image.gif.7c5e2204bcd3f7329a841a0a264aaea1.gif

Watch Revolutionary Girl Utena. Especially if you're LGBT+. Though be sure to look up trigger warnings ahead of time if you need, it gets heavy.

Yours was the first one I found!! Was incredibly excited to see a RGU reference :D

Happy Easter everyone! Can't wait to see all of the eggs for this year.

3 hours ago, Starbit said:

I am so glad you loved my egg! I will shamelessly show it and my tattoo off later! LA is my favourite Zelda game, its just a masterpiece.

I thought that was the Wind Fish's egg on Koholint! Great job!

4 hours ago, seventeendeer said:

Happy Easter, everyone!! Awesome to see so many beautiful eggs, as always! ❤️

Still waiting with bated breath for someone to recognize what my egg is referencing. That's what I get for choosing a semi-obscure 90's anime as inspo ... XD

Reveal hidden contents

image.gif.7c5e2204bcd3f7329a841a0a264aaea1.gif

Watch Revolutionary Girl Utena. Especially if you're LGBT+. Though be sure to look up trigger warnings ahead of time if you need, it gets heavy.

Chuchu!

2 hours ago, Lovaas said:

I got my egg export202403101944107243.png.e7aaef27828bc60814bb397e5a3aee85.png

But I didn't expect someone thought the same thing as me12j34k4.gif.1786f7e39b799849b9eab1063de477dd.gif

I should have drawn something else🫤

Edit: This is an egg of Headless Ichthys from Limbus Company!

Mine was the second, I had no idea either. I was workshopping about 4 or 5 of the abno core eggs and went with Headless Ichthys because I thought it turned out the best, if I had known I would’ve chosen at least a different one as well😭Considering the amount of abnos in the game, like 20+, the fact that we picked the same one is kind of crazy.

It’s one thing for eggs to be similar, it’s another for them to be based 1:1 off the same thing. Obviously neither of us could have known, it just feels a little silly to have two nearly  identical eggs in the same year. I think your egg is beautiful though and you have great taste :) 

40 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

@euphoric_poptarts Thank you for making the wof egg, my partner did love hearing about it :D

That makes me so, so happy to hear!! It's the first egg I've ever submitted, I'm glad your partner likes it :)

Posted (edited)

The 1st egg I found was the DVC one! Yay! XD

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

@porkchopseven, I liked your egg! :)

The hamburger made me laugh out loud. XD Thank you, whoever submitted that one.

I did that one.  I was inspired by a real-life egg decorating craft that I've done once or twice.

My favorite so far is the one with the mockingbirds 

I finally found my Twingo egg! I haven't collected them all yet, but I gotta say there's a lot of great eggs this year. My favorite so far is the one that I'm pretty sure is referencing the 'Dragons in Love' statue!

Anyway, spoiler for the Twingo egg below UwU

Spoiler

image.png.cf31f816c629a72a5b8649cda578180b.png

Always so much fun!

🌷🐣🐰Happy Easter🐰🐣🌷

😆 Lol Just thought I say Happy Easter 🐣 to all. Like my dragon holding the egg in his hands 🥚🐲 😉 I always have fun collecting the different types of eggs and putting them in my by basket 🧺 

PXL_20240401_050647197.jpg

So I found my egg really early on, completed collecting eggs as of last night. Spoilers for those who still want to guess 

Spoiler

A Candevil from Cassette Beasts!

1ljclsr.png.e3bcc6ff2953469d2ce1e4030c5e5a6c.png

Love the little seedling egg! 💟 Also Spatio's egg is awesome! 💥

Spoiler

jn55nm.gif 9r0co5.png

Also found my egg, it represents the Hoverchoc from Wonka movie, if anyone is wondering :3

Spoiler

hoverchoc.gif

GAE8b7XasAAt40B.jpg

Found my egg yesterday but waited a while to reveal what it is just so people might guess.  I'm loving everyone's eggs this year!

Spoiler

3y006r.gif Mine is based on an item from the 90's Virtual Life Game "Petz". It's a rubber ball that the cats and dogs chase around and play with.  The game series is one of my Special Interests and has been a favorite since I was young.

Other runner up guesses have been the ball from Glover (colors inverted) and the Pixar Ball (missing the blue stripe).

Yiling Laozu eggie Yiling Laozu eggie Yiling Laozu eggiiiieeeee :D

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, chariset said:

I did that one.  I was inspired by a real-life egg decorating craft that I've done once or twice.

Thanks! :)

(Don't forget to add it to the Event Token Database thread. ;) )

@Arcy, yours was the first I found and is one of my favourites, even without knowing the reference. In fact, I decided to keep a jungle hydra I'd found because of the similar colouring to yours.

Edited by Lagie