TJ09

2023-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Got my pair of new eggs in the first minute, they're gorgeous!
Can't get very far in the new event before it goes back to the beginning.

Edited by casprrr

Lovely, happy holidays everyone! Thank you to the people who worked hard on this event.

Already grabbed one egg, one to go!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! 

I'm going to go hit some events. :) 

Merry Christmas!!

Beautiful eggs and description! Cant wait to see the hatchlings! Always my favorites!

Feliz Navidad!!

Mele Kalikimaka! 

Joyeux Noël

Feliz Natal!

Thats my lomit but whatever languages are spoken here MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 

9 minutes ago, casprrr said:

Can't get very far in the new event before it goes back to the beginning.

Same - I'm assuming it's a minor glitch that will be resolved soon enough. The start of the story is super cute, I can't wait to see where it goes!

1 minute ago, alyelle said:

Same - I'm assuming it's a minor glitch that will be resolved soon enough. The start of the story is super cute, I can't wait to see where it goes!

It started working for me a few moments ago.

Beautiful eggs, I can't wait to see what's inside. Have a wonderful Christmas and rest of the year everyone. 

Just grabbed my second egg and am now done for the night! Happy hunting, all!

“My client is a young man named Grant, but the items are ultimately for his father-in-law, Harold.”

The baker’s eyes light up as you speak.

“Oh really? Why, it’s been a while since I’ve seen Howard around, usually it’s just his daughter. You know, he and my ol’ cousin used to go hunting together all the time.”

Your face must be a mask of surprise, because Beatrice laughs.

“If you’re doing something for Harold, I’m happy to see what I can do for you. What exactly was it you’re looking for?”

I just started and noticed this, I assume it's just a mistake?

Caught my two. Time for sleep. Happy holidays all! Can't wait to see what these turn out to be, the eggs look great!

Merry Christmas, fellow dragon collectors and aficionados! 🎄🎄🎄❄️❄️❄️

Those eggs are so cute! can't wait what they hatch into, merry christmas!

Also, already completed the new event, but it won't let me start over :(

Hey I forgot again but it’s all right!

Happy holidays to all, especially TJ and the whole crew that works so hard to make the season fun

[minigame spoilers]

Spoiler

i noticed there were multiple endings, so i thought i'd put mine here:

Spoiler

turning in the items (perfect result, i believe?)

You’ve successfully collected specimens of everything on your list, and each item is exceptional in quality. The collection you’ve amassed is not only complete but also impressive, showcasing the best of what you were tasked to find. With such fantastic specimens in hand, you feel confident that Grant will be more than just satisfied—he should be absolutely thrilled! Your efforts have culminated in a remarkable and commendable accomplishment. You indicate to Sophie that you’re ready to give Grant the items requested.

"start over" screen

Through perseverance and diligent effort, you are able to gather every ideal item on the list. The result is a touching scene of total joy and appreciation. Harold’s admiration for each item’s care and high calibre is evident in every facial expression. He is aware of and sincerely grateful for all of the effort and consideration that went into granting all that he wanted. Grant is ecstatic about it all, personally. Harold is overjoyed when these ideal components have been successfully assembled, and Grant feels an overwhelming sense of relief and fulfilment. Knowing full well the amount of work and commitment required to make this happen, he is immensely appreciative of your assistance.