TJ09

2023-10-01 - October Dragon Release

Tangledrakin looking majestic. Love the colour combination here. Good job artist and thank you again TJ. Love this new dragon(s)

Love the adults! The Tangledraks look so majestic and the sprite is detailed without being too fussy. The Vilvoors -- floofy! :) But their lines are clearly distinguishable in spite of the floof. Nice job spriters!

Edited to add that I love the descriptions of both of these dragons. They really give them personality all their own.

Edited by purplehaze

.....I think I have two new favourites ❤️

Not a personal fan of the furry chickens. I do like the poses and how much the red eyes stand out.

But the other is kind of like the Jester and I love them. I especially like the antler-horns and the spots. And they’re so dignified-looking.

Edited by Talisraye

Yay, adults! These are both wonderful, what a lovely pair!! The Vilvoor Dragon has stolen my heart, oh my god ... Such a cute description, and as usual, the fluffy textures in Mewtie's art are to die for. ❤️

It's cool that these are both two-headeds, I think they'd look super pretty together in a checker lineage!

Oh my gods 

these are my two favourite two headed dragons so far!!! 

I love their description and the art. They are fantastic

thank you so much!

💕💖Hairy Chickens💖💕

That is all

(actually that's not all because the tangled deer is also elegant and pretty and I love the design)

Edited by UndeadCoven

I may have gotten lost in the description, but the fluffballs weren't supposed to have four different appearances? I loved them anyways, they are absolutely cute, I am just a bit confused.

29 minutes ago, Seren_Tenebris said:

I may have gotten lost in the description, but the fluffballs weren't supposed to have four different appearances? I loved them anyways, they are absolutely cute, I am just a bit confused.

Two of them will revert to the dimorphic hatchies when TJ gets around to using his magic. It happens a lot with new releases. One of the Tangledraks will also go back to hatchlinghood.

Edited by purplehaze

Oh wow, those are two really nice looking breeds! Looking good in lineage view as well, for sure will make some great lineages. And I'm always especially happy to see new releases with non-western morphology ^^

Both breeds look so fantastic!! I love the lore, too! Thank you spriters and creators. :) 

Good job on these. I love any name or concept with a more fantasy feel as opposed to so many that seem to be a hodgepodge of Latin & Greek scientific terms. It preserves the tone of the fantastical world better, and the concepts of these both are nifty. 

I really like both new dragon breeds, especially the dark fluffy one! 😄

Thanks to everyone involved, I think they are my favorite Two-Headed dragons now. 

AP eggs currently are from Oct 2, release was Oct 1.  There have been nr eggs in the AP for a day now.  Just not many.

Thanks all involved for a nice last minute two head dragon release!