TJ09

2023-07-30 - July Dragon Release

If BSA other than teleport doesn't have any effect on the color, would it be through breeding? Or Just Teleport?

Glad to know other BSAs so far seem to have no effect/

I am so unbelievably happy, this release is officially the day of my anniversary with the love of my life and I'm going to treasure this dragon forever

There's so many colors and so much to collect it's so beautiful 

I hope everyone tries to enjoy this release because remember even if you can't get em all day one, there's always later

Edited by PokeCat

Seems that Alpine/Coast drop the same eggs. Same with Forest/Jungle and Desert/Volcano. Suspecting right now that the color of the egg has to do with the element of the biome and/or parents through breeding. Like breeding a 'light' or 'dark' mana-aligned dragon to one of these petal dragons would result in the light and dark eggs at the end of the string of eggs in the OP. Just a thought.

And some of those eggs seem to be hybrids of the primary 3? Just a thought. Will have to test with breeding.

2 minutes ago, PokeCat said:

I am so unbelievably happy, this release is officially the day of my anniversary with the love of my life and I'm going to treasure this dragon forever

There's so many colors and so much to collect it's so beautiful 

I hope everyone tries to enjoy this release because remember even if you can't get em all day one, there's always later

Happy Anniversary! 🌹

The egg even looks like a rose to me😊

They are so gorgeous, thank you so much for the release and color variants! 

A little disappointed because of my own bad timing seeing the notification and missing the hourly release by 2min when everything was already gone but will keep trying! Staying up until 2am so there might be more chances then.

Best of luck to everyone!! <3

Just now, jlffyl said:

why caves always empty?

Because everybody snaps them up at lightspeed.  They drop on the 5 minute mark and will be gone instantly because so few drop, your best bet is on the hourly drops to have a prayer of getting them--at least for a few hours.  It eases a little the longer out you go, but then if you wait too long you risk the drop ending and missing your chance to get a release day one--especially if these turn out to be a pain in the butt to find later like several other breeds have ended up.

1 minute ago, jlffyl said:

why caves always empty?

New release, so only new eggs are in the biomes. Eggs drop every 5 minutes, but are grabbed instantly. Longer drop on the hour will be a little easier.

1 minute ago, jlffyl said:

why caves always empty?

A fresh release just started. All biomes will be empty and only drop the new eggs in the first several hours of the release. It usually takes 14-24 hours before older eggs start filtering back into the caves. The new eggs will only drop every 5 minutes. ex: 10:00 - 10:05 - 10:10 etc. 

Good luck!

I hope the other colors are breed-related, such as breeding with certain types of dragons or something.  At least that's a little less of a pain in the butt to try and obtain.

thank every answer!I just see some eggs but didn't catch one,continue waiting

I would eat these eggs fr fr

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW RELEASE TJ AND ARTISTS !!!

Yeah, I've finally *seen* them ... just not caught any.  But it took 20 minutes for me to see the first one, because I was about 30 seconds late for the initial drop.

Well, lets see if I have better luck this time around...

Thanks TJ and artist/s for the new release. I managed to grab one egg on the last 5 minute drop. We'll see how it goes from here.

After looking at the eggs long enough I conclude that I can't pick a single fav egg color pallet. They all look amazing, but I've narrowed the fav egg down to two:

image.png.e3fe41df8f81f765a101b54dd36e2447.png

The artist(s) who worked on these did a flawless job. I can't wait to see the hatchlings, and naturally the adults. Thank you, TJ and artists for another great release. Hopefully everyone gets a chance to get a decent handful. 

Love these! So pretty. Have fun all!
Hope to get some - they're frequently snatched before I get grab it :D

Ooof they go fast :blink: Haven't managed a single one yet - I might come back later, these massive releases are just too much for my connection to handle in the first couple hours.