TJ09

2023-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Autism dragons lol

I gotta grab more of the parent breeds because they're both very pretty and very relatable and I'm gonna need a bunch of the blue ones because they look so nice~

These are super pretty. I had fun breeding for the hybrids. Incubated the ones from my red Xols lol. Going to look pretty in the lineage I bet.

I'm in love! The Algarre are a new hoard dragon for me, and the Ushgorn are gorgeous, going to breed some right now. Thanks for the great March release! :D

💜:wub: WOW!!! they are so pretty!!!!🥰love both of these 2 different new cuties already.. time to collect more.. lol:wub: ty so much TJ & Spriters for these gorgeous new dragons🥰💜 the Algarre are so sweet as a hatchie!! I shall def get a lot of these to keep frozen..& adults of course lol:nyan:

:nyan:I  love how the Ushgorn egg can be Incubated to get the hybrid cutie!!💜:nyan: my new fave!!:wub: 

Edited by rachii.xo

adjhfokdnf whyyyy had all of TJs green babies have to gender the same, I'm so curious for the male sprite!

I love all of the new sprites, from eggs to adults. They all have really nice dynamic poses and I really like the colours. Will all be a pleasure to do lineages with!
Especially fond of the new hybrid. Usually don't like to breed them very much, because they will never make perfect checkers. But they match both parents so well in their colours and specific features that my inner perfectionist will probably be able to cope. Which is even more fun because of their description. They are so incredibly relateable.

Ack! I am so horribly late to the party! Wow. I'm thankful at least one's a Hybrid. What's the location and egg description of the other one? Sorry, not trying to be lazy, I just don't have the time atm the search through 8 pages. ^^;

25 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Ack! I am so horribly late to the party! Wow. I'm thankful at least one's a Hybrid. What's the location and egg description of the other one? Sorry, not trying to be lazy, I just don't have the time atm the search through 8 pages. ^^;

Jungle, The dull mottled egg blends into the surrounding algae

Wonderful new dragons to select from! Thank-you TJ & all spriters for your hard work and beautiful creations!

😍 

7 hours ago, Reykur said:

adjhfokdnf whyyyy had all of TJs green babies have to gender the same, I'm so curious for the male sprite!

There's no dimorphism for the hybrid, I gather; the sprites are the same for both sexes. I was hoping otherwise too, but - nope.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Beautiful sprites and adorable lore for both of these breeds! Thank you Mewtie, Doha and TJ! :D

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

There's no dimorphism for the hybrid, I gather; the sprites are the same for both sexes. I was hoping otherwise too, but - nope.

I meant the Algarre ones, but they are fixed now so we have a male sprite. :D

Love 'em both and can't wait to get plenty of each. Thanks, spriters. ♥

So glad to see the Ushgorns released! They are the first hybrid to release that I've had the pleasure of working on the writing for, and Mewtie's art is always dropdead gorgeous.

The Algarre are cool too, love the swamp and estuary habitat bent. All sorts of interesting things lurk in estuaries, they're a favorite environment of mine.

@MoonShark So thanks and congrats to you as well! I adore their description and it seems that I'm not the only one. They are almost too relatable! 😸

7 minutes ago, Tiira said:

@MoonShark So thanks and congrats to you as well! I adore their description and it seems that I'm not the only one. They are almost too relatable! 😸

Mewtie had a wonderful concept for them! I helped polish things up and also incorporate that bit about bad luck... inspired by my love for fairy tales and the whimsical nature of the fae. It doesn't specify in the description, but an oath breaker would in fact have seven days of bad luck--a play on the mirror-breaking superstition. They are far too nice to curse people for years. :D

28 minutes ago, ShadowMistaken said:

oh will ya look at that genderbends and frozen hatchis :0

Yep! TJ superpowers! XD

Glad to see the male Algarre has surfaced. Love his pose.

Uh, I never post here anymore but I need to ask-

Are Algarre the Terraes' long-lost Jungle cousins?!?

I mean... gentle green giants who spend all their days (Terrae) or nights (Algarre) eating? Photosynthesis? Similar poses, although reversed, and even somewhat similar sounding names?

I've been staring really hard at their respective tails and- is that algae at the end? Kinda like the leaf on Terraes?

...am I imagining things at this point?

(I should probably mention that I love them to pieces already, and even if it turns out they're not in any way related to Terraes and I'm just delusional, I still need a bazillion on my scroll. Also Ushgorns are super pretty and have the coolest description.)

If anyone would be interested in 3g / 4g bloodswap, feel free to PM me. I adore these new hybrids and would love to work on these arrow (mirror?) and checker lineages.

I was trying to find an appropriate thread but looks like this new release post is the best place? Please let me know if there's somewhere else that's better for this kind of discussion, thank you. 

Screenshot_20230323-153426~2.png

Screenshot_20230323-153544~2.png