TJ09

2023-03-19 - March Dragon Release

4 hours ago, Seejey said:

Hi, guys! Why are the other biomes empty, too?

Same question. Why are the other biomes all empty? Trying to remember if it's always like that with new releases that are biome specific . . .

Thank you 😊💕

17 minutes ago, yieldy said:

It's a different thing for each new release. We don't know how rare they gonna be until some time passes but it's always a good bet to try and take some in first day of release, if you can. :]

Thanks ❤️

Wooooo! Got 7 of the Jungles. Going for an 8th one later tonight once my only other egg hatches.

I got here in a flat panic.  It's Mother's Day in the UK, so not that much time to spend here! Then I went to the cave and got a full 8 at the 9am drop.  I'm with my family soon, so it's decision time later on whether to keep all 8 (which I probably will, since we think others are hybrids) or dump and try for those hybrids. Decisions, decisions...

57 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

Same question. Why are the other biomes all empty? Trying to remember if it's always like that with new releases that are biome specific . . .

Yes they are, for less than one day. First sixteen hours, usually, I think. 

And finally a release where everyone can be happy. At :23 there were still three eggs available in the Jungle. 

Edited by Darth Krande

Got 4 from the Jungle

Got 4 hybrids (2 red and 2 blue)

All influenced and incubated except for the 2 I want to stay blue

Now we wait

Cute hatchies! Too bad I wasn't prepared for a release this weekend - and any change in routine usually causes me some displeasure...

Oh well, I have my dragons ready to try for the hybrids next week! Can't wait, they look lovely.

Wooow! The CBs were so easy to grab this morning! Why can't every release be like this?!

It's acting like it's a holiday release with a million eggs just sitting there for people to fill up on!

OH BOI NEW DRAGONS???...And i'm egg locked too, ahah...but i don't wanna abandon the Dragons i have right now 🥲
Well,i'll see once mine are all grown up if i can hunt some of thoses news fellas!

Are the patchy eggs automatically red or do they have to be incubated/influenced? I have a blue one so far. 

Eee, finally! I've been impatiently awaiting the next release. :3

Also, I have been informed that the incubated hybrid egg keeps the brown color even after trading or abandoning. This is not intended behavior, so if one has a brown hybrid egg that is no longer under the effect of incubation, I cannot guarantee that it will stay brown.

25 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Are the patchy eggs automatically red or do they have to be incubated/influenced? I have a blue one so far. 

The blue hybrid needs to be incubated to become red. :)

12 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

The blue hybrid needs to be incubated to become red. :)

Thank you! 

I wasn't expecting a Tercorn/Xol hybrid! This should be interesting.

The jungle hatchling is so pudgy and cute, I hope the adult stays that way...

Yay new ones ^^ Happy hunting and breeding everyone

Ugh - two attempts and both my potential hybrids . . . aren't!  Oh well, two half breed Xols abandoned to the AP :( .  Will have to wait a week before I can try again. 

I'll be slightly upset if the incubation to turn the hybrid red is a permenant thing because the aqua color on them is nice but I'll eventually get over it. I can only hope it isn't permanent. 

Anyway, congrats to the artists and really can't wait to see what releases this year

Woo! Love me some algae dragons, can't wait to see what these cuties look like all grown up :) And what beautiful hybrids! Thanks for the exciting release!