TJ09

2023-03-19 - March Dragon Release

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Thanks for the thought - just tried - it's still red :( 

So teleporting after incubating doesn't fix the issue?

I missed the flood. I managed one. I tried to catch more but I am unsuccessful.

And, my Xol/Tercorn pairings were xol, no, and refuse to go near each other. 

Just like with the last hybrid.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I had a weird feeling we'd get one for St Patrick's Day,. so kept my scroll clear, When we didn't.... Oops !

Same here. Tried to stay up until midnight last night, but ended up just falling asleep. I'm glad I was able to get some in the morning when they were still flooding. 

"STAY STILL AND LET ME CATCH YOU!"

- Me as I try and catch an Algae Egg

Totally missed this - whoops!! I was even awake at midnight last night, lol. Hoping to catch some on the 5 minute mark

All of the hatchies are so beautiful.  💖  I managed to get four of the jungle eggs and I was able to breed one of the hybrids after many tries.  I left it blue colored. So beautiful.  💖

Wow, I totally missed this somehow! Not that it would have mattered much, because I was almost scroll locked anyway. I managed to breed one of the hybrids before the release day ends, but I'll have to try and pick up some of the other ones this coming week.

Edit: A couple of hatchies grew up and I was able to snag a pair of algae eggs, wahoo!

Edited by gayrurumon

Caught two of the algae ones on the half-hour drop.

Edited by casprrr

9 hours ago, Talisraye said:

And, my Xol/Tercorn pairings were xol, no, and refuse to go near each other. 

Just like with the last hybrid.

I purpled mine: no interest, no interest, Xol and a new one - which I accidentally (OK, carelessly) incubated and which won't turn back to blue.... :(

welp I only have a single Xol dragon 😬 at least I have a few Tercorns, and I got a hybrid from breeding. And I grabbed two of the new cave species!

Now to acquire some Xol eggs...

I think I'll have to catch some more Tercorns in order to get eight of each hybrid variant lol

I'm really intrigued with the hybrid. So far they look be beautiful!

Love the look of new hybrids. Don't have very many xol's but at least I have a red and a blue now. 

15 hours ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

Oh this was a complete surprise, I forgot about non-holiday dragon releases

XD so i'm not the only one! for some reason i was only thinking about the may birthday release (if that counts as a holiday?) and then in my planning i skipped ahead to halloween.

anyhow i have a pair of the jungle nrs and a couple of hybrid eggs. i missed s1 but i love all the s2 hatchies! now for the time-stretching wait to adults... 

This has been one of the hardest releases yet, that or my internet connection has just been awful. And now they aren't really dropping anymore. Coincidentally, the only other breed I'm missing to date is Tercorn..

Edited by Ashywolf

managed to get a CB pair of the new ones, my scroll was locked from my Encyclopedia Efforts (i'm trying to complete as much of the encyclopedia as i can without using other scrolls, having a "living encyclopedia", though i don't like zombies and ND so i probably won't get those). Haven't gotten the hybrid yet, but with 300-ish CB tercorns, it won't be hard to find mates for my xols. Believe I have 8 CB Xols, so I have a decent amount of chances.

Edited by Skadi

Can someone explain what you need to do to get the red and blue eggs?  I'm trying to catch the algae ones, but am confused as to how to get the others.  Thanks!