TJ09

2023-03-19 - March Dragon Release

I must once again ask you to collect these new dragons. One is in the jungle, while the other's secrets are for you to discover.

Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg

2023-03.png

New dragons!!! :D 

EDIT: The hybrid is

Spoiler

Tercorn/Xol 

and it sorts between Undine and Val 09!

Edited by KittyHawkMC

Oh I was not prepared for this, 6/8 locked...but new dragons look cool! Drop will last an entire day right? So hopefully I still have time to get those dragons

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

I just locked my self, guess I’m dropping them in the morning once they’re off cooldown so that I can grab the new releases 

OMG!!! I managed to get a Z code with all lower-case letters from the first wave. This was after I misclicked on a Howler Drake in my excitement. XD

I am excited to see how we get the other eggs. 👀 

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Got four plus a misclick that I accidentally did before the eggs dropped, oops 😅 

Oooh, are these drakes? I love new drake releases!

Edit: not drakes XD but new releases all the same!!

Edited by StarlightLion

So I'm guessing 1 Jungle (the one with 3 eggs) and thd other 2 are hybrid variants of something?

XD Well that's me fully locked and forlornly watching the waves go by. Happy catching, everyone!! 

The pattern on the red and blue eggs also looks similar to Tercorns... heavily considering which breeds I will try and breed with to test for Hybrids....

Edit to add:

Screenshot_20230319_001500.thumb.jpg.082b73cd4722e70c76a1fbb31fc9a1c6.jpgIt is Xols!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

This dull mottled egg blends into the surrounding algae - sorts between Alcedine Wyvern and Almerald 

Sweet! I was wondering why the biomes were empty tonight haha

Edited by LumosSeeker148

5 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

The pattern on the red and blue eggs also looks similar to Tercorns... heavily considering which breeds I will try and breed with to test for Hybrids....

I noticed this too! Currently scrolling through the wiki making a list of possible breeds to try with my Tercorns...

Excited to see the dragon sprites! :) haven't been in the cave for a drop in ages!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Oh wow!  I'm afraid I'll be getting a late start with these.  I already have a full scroll because of the Ides of March Brutes breeding.  :D

Like the Xols, INCUBATE turns the egg red

Edited by shannecy