2023-03-19 - March Dragon Release

"This dull mottled egg blends into the surrounding algae."

In the jungle.

The other egg:

Spoiler

is a hybrid of Xol x Tercorn

The adult form of the hybrid is gorgeous 😍😍

Really looking forward to mine growing up ^^

I've never been more disappointed for a hybrid to not be a CB breed!! I love the hybrid so much, can't wait to see the blue one in adult form too XD Excited to also see these Algae guys! Congrats again Mew and Doha :) 

Ooh, algarre, not algae!

Beautiful adults!

Oh gosh.. I'm back to add that I'm completely and utterly obsessed with the blue Ushgorn especially now xD help. 

Lovely,both hatchies and adults.  The algarre reminds me of the sawtooth dragon!

I WISH TJ's weren't so heavily female - in case there's dimorphism and we are missing it ! But yes - they are lovely. (And assuming no dimorphism I was right to prefer blue !!!)

I really love the Ushgorns, both colours :)

The algae dragon is also nice, but maybe a bit too dark for my taste. It does go well with the swamp vibe, though.
I guess I'll probably hoard the Ushgorns.

Thanks to Tj, Mewtie and Dohaerys, for another wonderful drop!

Oh! They are lovelyy! Well done, artists, as always! And the ushgorns especially have such a fun description as well.

Awww pretty happy about the adults, not only because they look sweet,  but mainly cus they match their parents so much, those will probably the first hybrids I do something with XD

and the lovely Dinosaurs will go great with the Crocodiles (sry don't have their name parat atm haha)

The blue hybrid adult, finally! So pretty.

Wow, the blue Ushgorn hybrid is gorgeous.  Thank you @Mewtie for these beautiful creatures.

I'm even sadder now that my only possible 2G hybrid was automatically abandoned.  I'd already renamed the parents and I know who has it, but can't find them on the Forum.  #sobsquietlyinthecorner 😥

I'm definitely going to be hunting for more Tercorns (along with every other player - lol!).

Edited by Whiteberry

Absolutely gorgeous adults!! Especially love the poses and color schemes of the Ushgorn, and the depth of the shading on the Algarre. What an excellent way to kick off normal releases of 2023. Thank you for the beautiful new beasts, Mewtie and Dohaerys.

They're all cool, but the Blue Ushgorn is so beautiful! I do wish the Algarre weren't all female so we could see the adult male already, I bet he looks cool, too.

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I WISH TJ's weren't so heavily female - in case there's dimorphism and we are missing it ! But yes - they are lovely. (And assuming no dimorphism I was right to prefer blue !!!)

I clicked both blue. One is a male adult and one is female. I think just the colors have different poses.

The adult sprites for both breeds look amazing! I’m excited to breed more of the hybrids, their description is adorable. ♥️

These are all really nice and pretty!!! Good job.

Also, I'm glad to see some love for the Tercorns. They're my absolute favorite & I have a swarm of them (only tiny lament would be that they're not dimorphic...and only that because I love them so much I'd love to see another pose.)

Yes the blue Ushgorn is delicious and both colors are lovely. And the Algarre is really exciting as an adult - the hatchies were cute but I love those red spots on the adult Algarres, reminds me of a seabed precisely where there's a thick growth of algae. That's really clever! Thank you again Mewtie and Dohaerys, great work!

The blue Ushgorn is possibly one of my favorite sprites.... it's so pretty.