TJ09

2022-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

🌟🎄Seasons greetings!🎄🌟

Hope you all have a great and happy time with lots of delicious food and in the company of your most near and dear! 💝

I'm having lots of fun with the game and am greatly looking forward to seeing the new holiday dragon grow up, it's already looking very promising! Looks like it's themed around candles and that is precisely a theme I've been hoping to see for a while now! ☺️

Oh no, I hate games like these! I never know what to do, they always glitch on my phone and I just end up wandering around getting lost ☹️

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Thank you for the games. At the moment, I have fun, playing Frosty Farming.

I have figured out, which gifts some NPCs prefer (Lovet: bakings, Jean: Sowdrop Harp, Sanst: Silk, Remi: Hazelnut), but I still need to figure out the dragons. XD

Edited by kaiachan

6 hours ago, yanderella said:

If I open the crafting or baking menu, there's no way to exit it. 😅

Are you using a device with an Apple keypad? Mine doesn't have a "backspace", but the "delete" key will exit the menu.

The new dragon seems to have a blue and white color scheme, and the codes are Fstvl and Lghts. Does this holiday dragon have Hanukkah in mind?

I guess there will be more recipes and ingredients unlocking eventually?

Because I've got loads of honey that I don't seem to have use of in any current recipe, meanwhile there's this pile of purplish powder in the Molten Cocoanut Cake that I can't figure out where to get a hold of.

7 hours ago, yanderella said:

Same! If I try and esc out it asks me if I want to resume or reset and I have to reset and start at the entrance to the area.

3 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

Same! If I try and esc out it asks me if I want to resume or reset and I have to reset and start at the entrance to the area.

Try the delete key

Merry Holidays!

Thank you so much to the involved artists. I'm loving the look of it all. It took me absolutely no time at all to get the two eggs I needed *hearts*

The game glitches out on me constantly though, and I'm even on a relatively new PC with a stable hi-speed cable connection. I'm not sure what to do, to be honest.

@SoraBbb and @UnicornMaiden I definitely agree this looks like a Hanukkah themed dragon!

Between the colors, the codes (Fstvl) and (Lghts), and the flame on the hatchling I think it is almost certain. 

Both the egg and the hatchie are beautiful. Thanks TJ and spriters! 

9 hours ago, yanderella said:

Me too....

5 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

You can hit backspace to back out of the crafting menus. Not sure what to do on mobile though

I tried that - it just takes me back to choosing something I don't have the ingredients for...

If there's one thing I wish was different about the Frosty Farming game it's the shopping.

Dear GoN just let me choose an amount of seeds of each plant I want to buy instead of going through the procedure for each single one!

Edited by Ripan

For some reason I am unable to plant or do anything other than move on the game. I am obviously missing something. If someone can help out, it without be great. Thanks.

Merry 25th to all! So excited about the event this year, but I don't have time to explore it yet! Gotta get my apple pie in the oven (yes, I am posting while baking. I'm crazy like that)

Great event. Happy Holidays all!

44 minutes ago, jedisunny said:

For some reason I am unable to plant or do anything other than move on the game. I am obviously missing something. If someone can help out, it without be great. Thanks.

Do you have seeds? You need to collect some free goods from forest, mana, hazelnuts, silk, honey. Then go to the town which is right from your house and trade them for seeds.

I also had some problems. Decorations are kinda misplaced, door decoration for example stays not on the door but aside. I couldn't give a gift to the forest dragon, game froze.

Edited by Aries_Wild_Child

Happy holidays, hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Love how the hatchling is looking by far, looks like we have a beautiful eastern in our hands. And even the eggs are beautiful!

Also I am very hyped for the upcoming days, can't wait to play the rest of the minigames. The new one is also very fun. ^^

Edited by Shiruvix

The new hatchlings look super promising. Oh, how I wish we could have more than 2 holiday CBs 😮  I never have enough to come close to how many pairings I want.

I think I'm just overthinking this holiday minigame too much. The one girl kept saying it was hard to warm her throat up in the cold, I gave her honey, cookies that said they were cool then hot, and tried to figure out how to make hot chocolate, before realizing that was just a clue she liked music  XD
I guessed what the mayor wanted right away though!

Is there some way to get the dragons in town to accept gifts? Have I just not unlocked that part yet?

Edited by tjekan

Yeah there is one person in town who seems like you can talk to him but when I tried talking to him, nothing happens. Other than that, the game seems to be working just fine for me so far. Can anyone confirm that the game saves your progress? I wanna be sure before I try exiting the tab.

11 minutes ago, Animals65 said:

Yeah there is one person in town who seems like you can talk to him but when I tried talking to him, nothing happens. Other than that, the game seems to be working just fine for me so far. Can anyone confirm that the game saves your progress? I wanna be sure before I try exiting the tab.

Yes, it will keep your progress whenever you leave the game. I also found the one character who can't be interacted with.

I must say that I am starting to really enjoy the game; thanks to everyone who helped create it.

Edited by casprrr
Additional text