TJ09

2022-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Just discovered the Flameseed plants are black boxes and that harvesting the plants freezes the game. It's playable if I leave the page and come back to it.

I'm enjoying the game so far even though I've just been gathering ingredients. I hope the 2048 game will come back for us to play for candy

Hi, everyone! Happy holidays!

Last year, my first holiday at the Cave, I missed so many CB Solstice eggs that, on the last day, when I finally caught my second one (that I wanted to be blue because I already had a rosy), it was already a few minutes past 6pm cave time and I hadn't noticed so it became rosy, too. 😕

Can someone, please, tell me whether I can release one of them and try, again for a blue CB?

2 minutes ago, Seejey said:

Hi, everyone! Happy holidays!

Last year, my first holiday at the Cave, I missed so many CB Solstice eggs that, on the last day, when I finally caught my second one (that I wanted to be blue because I already had a rosy), it was already a few minutes past 6pm cave time and I hadn't noticed so it became rosy, too. 😕

Can someone, please, tell me whether I can release one of them and try, again for a blue CB?

CB Solstice dragons can only be rosy

Don't know how likely this is but I hope the new eggs this year are Hanukkah themed, they are the right colors for it!

Rip my dreams for a holiday drake this year. Still, it's a pretty egg.

3 hours ago, yanderella said:

If I open the crafting or baking menu, there's no way to exit it. 😅

Same for crafting bench. The only way how to leave those is by selecting Reset in the main menu.

Edited by Ferdish

12 minutes ago, Ferdish said:

Same for crafting bench. The only way how to leave those is by selecting Reset in the main menu.

You can hit backspace to back out of the crafting menus. Not sure what to do on mobile though

Merry Christmas everyone, the new Xmas Egg looks awesome, thank you so much

The molten cocoanut cake requires some purple substance that I can't figure out how to get (the leftmost ingredient when you go to make it)

Happy Holidays!

The new eggs initially made me think Christmas in Australia/New Zealand with waves and the sun, but after reading the description, I feel like a Hanukkah/menorah theme is more likely.

Sadly, these games don't work for me - I get insane static glitches across the picture constantly and the headache from the flashing is too much. But I know they're popular so I hope everyone enjoys!