TJ09

2022-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

1 minute ago, casprrr said:

I'm only seeing a black screen when I try the holiday farming event. Am I doing something wrong?

mines the same, maybe glitch? i'm on desktop.

Merry Christmas!! These eggs are so pretty! I can’t wait to snag two once I have some free space tomorrow night. 

I just noticed TJ's eggs are both the same exact dragon. The code is the same.

Pretty! I'll have to wait until we have (non-mobile) internet back to try the game, but for now at least I can do advent calendar things, hopefully. ovo

@TJ09 The eggs linked in the opening post have the same code. I assume this is an error? Fixed. ouo

Edited by 11th

Is anyone else getting a black screen for Frosty Farming? I see the loading bar, then it flashes, and the game screen goes black. 🙁 I'm on Chrome and there's no ad blocker on, so I don't know what's wrong. 

1 minute ago, Feral71 said:

no 15 min. drop. LOL

Oh it was there, but they kinda insta poofed. I still don't know how I managed to get one in that drop. ^^;

Edited by Syiren
hi, I make typos.

2 minutes ago, RagaDal said:

Is anyone else getting a black screen for Frosty Farming? I see the loading bar, then it flashes, and the game screen goes black. 🙁 I'm on Chrome and there's no ad blocker on, so I don't know what's wrong. 

same, tried firefox and chrome. black screen on both, no adblock.

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

Oh it was there, but they kinda insta poofed. I still don't know how I managed to get one in that drop. ^^;

Well, I managed my 2nd one in the next drop, so I'm very satisfied now. Good luck to anyone else who hasn't gotten theirs yet!!

I planted some seeds and entered the house, but not sure how to save game progress so just closed out as I'm about to call it a night. Hopefully the game resumes where I left off.

Awsome!

I see TARDIS door and 221B, alongside with other doors I've recognized, Love it!

but I seem to only able to open none of them, plus I can't see anything at farming event as well : (

I'm using mobile version is this why I can't see them?

You can pet the dog! Game of the year :D

my sprites for some seeds seem to be missing . .'  is it just me?

edit: oops? do not harvest the glitch sprite seeds i guess ^^;;

oh.png

Edited by milkbun