Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2022 edition -- Fin. See you next year!

CB Elux Lucis hatchling, z-code

CB Labradorite egg

Available for any Secret Santa participant, just offer a dummy!

Edited by Rhikasa

Here's a couple of CB goodies - offer a dummy egg - just so I know it goes to someone related to this thread!  :D

Egg One Taken

Egg Two Taken

Edited by simkim
adding info

Probably a bit late to ask, but I’m looking for a male CB Green Cantormaris for my giftee and for a 2nd gen Tan Ridgewing from female Black Tea (I can try breeding my own Tan Ridgewings later today again, but after 3 weeks of fails, chances are low) those are bonus gifts, since my giftee already got many gifts from their other slots 😅

Greetings tjenni 

thanks @Tiira for the Tan Ridgewing (will take the egg as soon as possible)

thanks @Glyndlamir for offering me a CB Cantormaris and @miaou for offering to make it green

Edited by tjenni

9 hours ago, tjenni said:

thanks @Tiira for the Tan Ridgewing (will take the egg as soon as possible)

thanks @Glyndlamir for offering me a CB Cantormaris and @miaou for offering to make it green

I'm glad you got your Ridgewing. I tried, but my dragons only wanted to spit out purple ones -- or Black Teas!

This is what I love so much about this community, and this thread in particular!

People are so helpful and generous!

We have seen it over and over here, with people offering all kinds of things for free that you might ordinarily have to trade a lot for and going the extra mile to help people find what they need. :)

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I'm glad you got your Ridgewing. I tried, but my dragons only wanted to spit out purple ones -- or Black Teas!

This is what I love so much about this community, and this thread in particular!

People are so helpful and generous!

We have seen it over and over here, with people offering all kinds of things for free that you might ordinarily have to trade a lot for and going the extra mile to help people find what they need. :)

Exactly!  I was so blown away by the generousity everyone was showing this year, and especially stoked that I was able to give a 1st tier gift request because of the wonderful people on here... seriously, this thread and the holiday events are about the only thing I do on Dragon Cave anymore.

3 hours ago, beanzo said:

some very last minute gifts for you or your giftee; offer a dummy!

cb pink zyu

cb nebula

Offered on the zyu as i'm trying to get more cb zyu's to summon more sinos, lol!  :D

The gifting period has officially ended, but feel free to keep gifting if you happen to come across something you know your giftee would like. :)

Also, due to some no-shows among our Santas we have a few who got a late start and have been given extra time through the make-up period.

Stay tuned for news of the closing raffle! Remember everyone who participated is automatically entered to win and will get 2 days to pick up their prizes, so don't go away! ;)  We have some really nice prizes lined up again this year and there will be runner-up prizes, too!

2 hours ago, TempestSea said:

Offered lol it's a z code too

A a A, it was! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you quoted me here until after I accepted! ;-;

To those who still liked that pair, message me or lemme know and I'll breed them again for you once they're off their cd! (3

3 hours ago, TempestSea said:

Offered lol it's a z code too

check your pms. 😊

Have up to 4 CB neglecteds available if anyone's giftee has them on their tier 1 wishlist. Please send a PM and I'll send or raffle them out tomorrow depending how many gifters need them.

—acquired, thanks for the help!  

(I’m also still trying to find a 2g from a sprinters alt and —acquired, thank you for the help!—). If I end up being able to get any of these I’ll edit them out of the post 

Edited by FireTail411

My only peach floret just rejected my purple partner so.,. no Florets from me but good luck ^^;;;

I do have a G2 Pink Sapphire and a CB Shumuga for anyone who needs a last-last second gift (or a Santa who would like it)

Edited by zippuzzle

50 minutes ago, FireTail411 said:

Does anyone have a 2g Purple Alstro Floret? (I’m also still trying to find a 2g from a sprinters alt and a cb Stat. I don’t have have high hopes for being able to acquire the Stat though.) If I end up being able to get any of these I’ll edit them out of the post 

I tried 6 pairs for the Purple Alstro, three wrong eggs and three no-eggs. 

edit: I’ll keep trying. I remembered I can try Peach x gold Irises too. 

nope. 6 more pairs failed me. 

Edited by mishhelle

4 hours ago, FireTail411 said:

Does anyone have a 2g Purple Alstro Floret? (I’m also still trying to find a 2g from a sprinters alt and a cb Stat. I don’t have have high hopes for being able to acquire the Stat though.) If I end up being able to get any of these I’ll edit them out of the post 

Well I can't breed them, but I'll look and see if I can trade for any of these.