Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2022 edition -- Fin. See you next year!

I have a CB silver lunar herald if anyone needs it. Just send me a PM!

my friend has a couple of saltkin gifts "for hard-working santas" (that is, she'd like these to be taken for yourself 🐈). both hatchies have been influenced for the checker.

🎄 3g w/ iridichi salt

🎅🤶 3g w/ pitfire salts

these are on two-ways; please offer a dummy egg on one or both if interested.

edit: both hatchies have now been transferred. :D

Edited by miaou
i tyup gud :3

1 hour ago, miaou said:

my friend has a couple of saltkin gifts "for hard-working santas" (that is, she'd like these to be taken for yourself 🐈). both hatchies have been influenced for the checker.

🎄 3g w/ iridichi salt

🎅🤶 3g w/ pitfire salts

these are on two-ways; please offer a dummy egg on one or both if interested.

Offered on the pitfire ;v;

Here are some stats for Secret Santa 2022:

Participants - 83

Gifts given - over 1000! according to your Santa groups

Largest number of gifts received by one giftee - 45

Santa is continually amazed at the generosity of our participants and really the whole community that supports this project!

I can't think of another thread in this forum that brings community members together in a true spirit of sharing and cooperation the way this one does.

ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt   But wait!  Santa is not quite done! ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt

We still have a raffle!

How does that work, you ask? Simple!

You don't need to do a thing to enter!

Everyone who participated in our Secret Santa exchange will automatically be entered.

Your Santa mod team has been busy rounding up some terrific prizes for you.

Prize #1 - IOU of 2g bronze shimmer, with choice of male holiday mate

Prize #2 - IOU from CB silver Tinsel with choice of Holiday mate

Prize #3 - IOU for CB Neglected

Prize #4 - IOU for CB Neglected

Prize #5 - IOU for CB Neglected

Prize #6 - IOU from CB Silver Tinsel x male holiday mate

Prize #7 - IOU from CB Silver Shimmer x male holiday mate

Prize #8 - IOU from CB Bronze Shimmer X choice of male holiday mate

Prize #9 - IOU from CB Bronze Shimmer X choice of male holiday mate

Prize #10 - IOU from CB Silver Shimmer X choice of female holiday mate

Prize #11 - IOU from CB Gold Shimmer X choice of female holiday mate

Prize #12 - IOU CB Vamp bitten by original CB 2008 Vampire

Prize #13 - IOU from CB male Silver Shimmer

Prize #14 - 2G Spriter's Alt. - Chrono from Blue Pitfire

Prize #15 - 2G Spriter's Alt. - Mistra from Iridichi

Prize #16 - 2G Bronze shimmer x Arcana donated by a participant

In addition, there will be runner-up winners, who will get eggs from an assortment that includes SAltkins, Thuweds, 3rd gen Prizes and perhaps a metallic or two!

Runner-up prizes will be a mystery until you receive them!

The raffle will be held tomorrow, February 2, between 7 and 8 pm (cave time) by random number drawing and winners will be notified by PM.

Winners will have 48 hours to pick up their prizes.

Edited by Secret Santa

Thank you to everyone who made the event possible this year! It's been so much fun! ^_^

Good luck everyone on the raffle as well :D 

Edit to avoid spamming the thread: Hey Asym!!! :D 

Edited by KittyHawkMC

Those stats ARE amazing!  This is always such an awesome group.  I had such a wonderful time this year, with both my gifter and my giftee!  I felt like the matches were made just right -- I was so well equipped to grant so many wishes!  Thank you, to all involved!  ❤️

I had so much fun with this event, it felt so nice to spoil my giftee and see everyone come together to help others fulfill their giftees’ wishlists.  (& I had a wonderful Santa, as well ♡)

Thank you to everyone who dropped such generous gifts in the thread and held raffles— and thanks to the Mods for organizing the event. I look forward to participating again🥰

Edited by mishhelle

A huge thank you to all the mods and everyone else who participated in this year's Secret Santa, I had a wonderful time! ♥️

Thanks so much to everyone who organized the event! I can't wait for the next one - it's been such a blast!

Thanks a million for this event! It was my first Secret Santa and I was stoked to see how nice everyone was 😊😊 it was super fun to gift as many dragons I could for my giftee. ♥️ 

😯 those stats are really amazing!

anyhow, another first timer here who had a wonderful experience with the event. i definitely made at least two new friends and overall felt uplifted by all the good feelings (and dragons!) going around. thanks so much to everyone who participated and made it so much fun - and huge thanks to the mods for making it all possible! 💚🎄🌻🎄💚

Edited by miaou

Hello! 

Another another first timer 😉, this was super fun!! Getting to see the community like this was amazing. Already looking forward to next year 😁

This was a lot of fun!  

I am so so so impressed by the stats that I have to go ... WOAH!  :D  

It is a pleasure to see so much kindness and sweetness go around.  What a wonderful community!

I loved my Secret Santa!  I loved gifting my Secret Santa Giftee!  SO MUCH FUN!

Thank you to everyone who organized, ran, was a Santa or helped the Santas in anyway/shape/form! I was super stoked to fully complete my giftee's wishlist, and a huge shout out to my amazing Santa too! The gifts are super appreciated and will be cherished.

Thank you for organizing this event=) Had a lot of fun looking for gifts=).Yay, raffle, this is gonna be interesting.  Good luck, everybody!=3

Yes! Thank you everyone who has worked hard to organize, moderate and participate in this event! I've had a blast and got to connect with so many awesome folks. :) 

Can't wait for next year already!

Also, good luck on the raffles everyone!! ❤️ 

I had so much fun hunting things down for my giftee. I'm excited to do this again next year! Good luck in the raffles, all.

I had such a great time participating for my first year of SS :D thank you to the mods for organising everything and thanks to my amazing Santa! 

It's been lovely. I was stubborn about breeding/catching my own eggs for my giftee instead of trading/reaching out much, but it was heartwarming how much everyone was able to come together for this project. The match-ups really seemed perfect, too; I was able to breed the things my giftee wanted, and my Santa collects the same kind of lineages I do!