Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2022 edition -- Fin. See you next year!

2G SAltkin Raffle for your giftee!

Raffle has been approved by the SS mods. Thank you all!

This is a raffle that is intended to be a gift for you to give to your giftee only. Answers to this form are required to participate. I would prefer, though it is not required, that you only enter if you have not already gotten your giftee a 2G SAlt.
I will be drawing the winner of this raffle in 3 days, at 1 pm cave time on January 25th. The winner will be notified via PM. 
Please do not DM me regarding this raffle. If there are issues with your entry, I will reach out to clarify only if you are chosen as the winner. 

Raffle has ended. Thank you all!

Please stay tuned for another raffle that will be held for any and all participants (and SS moderators) after the end of the SS gifting period. 

Edited by schenanigans

3 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Lowtime cb neglecteds. Please offer a dummy and I'll pick at random in an hour or 2. :)

Male - https://dragcave.net/teleport/cf8332da5478a314239c21a95665a359

Female - https://dragcave.net/teleport/d4abffb05fe4f3f18ec68672eb5d77b6

Sweet!  Thank you... it's the perfect gift for someone that I know has been wanting one for years.

My bronze cb shimmerscale female is off cooldown - I have in my notes that someone here was hoping for a 2g prize for their giftee?  Of course, I forgot to put in the name... lol... so PM me if you still need one and what mate - and I'll be happy to try for a 2g prize... 

Anyone looking for a 2G Silver Shimmer? My CB female is available to breed with mate of your choice.

Edited by purplehaze

4 hours ago, Neforium said:

Dropping gifts here! Free for both Santas and Giftees!

2g Ceriuth

Thank you! I took the first one for myself, it's lovely ❤️

Hello. I am still in need of a prizekin from a Male Blusang x Female Gold Shimmer.  If anyone can help please PM me. 

18 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Hello. I am still in need of a prizekin from a Male Blusang x Female Gold Shimmer.  If anyone can help please PM me. 

any gen or something specific?