Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2022 edition -- Fin. See you next year!

This year's Secret Santa has been really fun!! Thank you to all the organizers, and also thanking my gifter ❤️

I'll be looking forward to Secret Santa 2023 ;)

Hello, I'm also a first timer ^^)/

I really enjoyed the event and fulfilled my giftee's wishlist to the fullest. Now I'm very happy to know that my giftee's group is one of those with 45 gifts! Hope she enjoyed it too.

Also, I'd like to thank my Replacement Santa and other players who brought me joy by gifting stuff and finally our mods who made this happen. d(^0^)b

this was my first year participating in the event (and also my first event ever on dc) and i honestly had such a great time! just being able to connect and interact with everyone was such a joy, and it was so fun hunting down gifts (and receiving gifts as well!). now the wait begins for this year's secret santa event 💤

sending all the love and thanks to the mods and organizers, my own santa, and everyone else who was so generous with helping each other out with gift hunting 🥰

This is my first DC event! Thank you so much for hosting an event like this, I met some great people! I'm already looking forward to 2023!

A huge thank you to everyone who took part in this year's Secret Santa, all organisers, helpers and santa participants! It was so exciting and so much fun once again, I love seeing how this event brings players together. And of course, special thanks to my own santa, as well as my giftee, not only for your fun wishes but also for the lovely gifts that you gave me. 😸 Thanks to people who helped me gather some gifts, too! I'm happy I found such nice things to send to my giftee, January was a lucky month for this santa.

What else can I say? I am already waiting for the next time! 🎄❄️

I had really so much fun with getting and recieving gifts. I love this event, it's something that I'm waiting for each year on DC.

Thank you so much to everyone that make this happen every year, you're are amaizng!

And I also want to thank my Secret Santa and all the people that helped me, you're all so great!

I will really look forward to next year edition too :)

This was my first big community even here and it was SO wonderful, thank you all for organizing it! I am already excited for next year ❤️

Thanks everyone! ^-^ I always love Secret Santa, and thank you to everyone donating those hard-to-get gifts! Also thank you to my gifter, they've gotten me some wonderful gifts this year

Thank you to all the hard working mods, generous Santas, and my wonderful gifter for a fantastic Secret Santa event! 

Santa must apologize! There have been complications at the North Pole and the raffle results will be a bit delayed!

The names have all been drawn, but messages may not go out until very late tonight or early in the morning.

Again, deepest apologies for prolonging the suspense!

37 minutes ago, Secret Santa said:

Santa must apologize! There have been complications at the North Pole and the raffle results will be a bit delayed!

The names have all been drawn, but messages may not go out until very late tonight or early in the morning.

Again, deepest apologies for prolonging the suspense!

How dare you. :)

I jest, I jest. Life happens! No stress. ❤️

This is my first time join DC event, I didn't expect to be able to make friends at this event, but it happened!
So happy to meet new friends during the event, and I have also received many surprises, I really like this kind of DC event.🥰

Thank you to all the planning and assistance personnel, and to all the friends who participated. ❤️💚
Because of you , we had a wonderful Christmas. 

Edited by mochew

Thank you once again for a great event. I got really spoiled by my gifter and I also had fun catching gifts for my giftee. And thanks again to everyone who helped me fulfill their wishlist. 

And good luck to everyone with the raffle. 

Although I'm sad life got in the way of fully doing everything I wanted for my giftee - who says I need to stop just because the event's over? I'm likely gonna try and finish collecting some of the higher tiers I couldn't get.

This was my first event in DC and it was so much fun! I am really happy I managed to get a lot of stuff for my giftee that was high on their list and helped others find eggs for their own giftees! I'm really grateful all the gifts I had received from my gifter, as well.^-^

Thank you so much to the mods and everyone who joined the event. It was really fun to be a part of and I really hope I can be a part of it next year as well! ^^

Whew! Raffle winners have been drawn and prizes sent off! Those who won IOUs should be hearing from your breeder soon.

We had a total of 16 main prize winners.

There have been 29 runner-up prizes sent out so far, and I believe there may be a few more to come.

Again, we will leave it up to the winners to announce their good luck if they so choose.

The Santa team would like to thank all those who participated this year. It was a lot of fun watching all the excitement and generosity in this thread -- makes it worth all the hard work!

I have had a blast with Secret Santa this year! I had a fantastic Secret Santa, a wonderful Giftee, and a great team of fellow mods. You guys are awesome. :D

My fellow Santa said it best already: 

22 minutes ago, Secret Santa said:

The Santa team would like to thank all those who participated this year. It was a lot of fun watching all the excitement and generosity in this thread -- makes it worth all the hard work!

I am looking forward to next year!

~Santa Snow

Over 1000 gifts! WOW! Thanks for every indefatigable Santas and Congratulations to all winners! :nyan:

Secret Santa was fun this year, thanks for organizing it, congrats to the raffle winners 😃

It was an amazing event - as every year.

A big "Thank you" to my santa and all you generous gifters who made your giftees smile with all those pretty gifts!

And it was fun to gift as much as possible to my giftee as well. :)

Oh and the raffle was a sweet surprise, thanks again. ❤️

Thank you organisation and see you again next time!

Cheers

Seriva

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

Yay congrats to the winners! And thanks again everyone, it was so nice to share in this really sweet community event ❤️

Thanks again to all the gifters (and mine in particular! XD) and also thank you to the donator for the Tinsel/Royal Blue prize, he's beautiful and I will take good care of him! (if you can't see him, don't worry, he's just fogged ^-^)

Thank you everyone, I had so much fun this year! I had a great Santa and giftee and it was amazing to see everyone working together again to spread so much joy around ^^ 

Congrats to all the raffle winners!

Hi everyone tysm for such a fun Secret Santa year !!! And especially my gifter who was so generous w me ❤️ congrats everyone, and yeAH, super impressive statistics this year :)

Thank you eveyone!  This event, and the wonderful people are one of the reason's I keep coming back to Dragon Cave during the holiday season instead of letting the game frustration run me off.