TJ09

2022-09-25 - September Dragon Release

My laptop broke so I haven’t been able to get any eggs or get online. This sucks.

edit: got some eggs from the last 5 minute drop

Edited by Zinogre

Welp. I came back after a long hiatus. (I looked at my dragons, and I lost interest during COVID, go figure...)

What a nice way to come back. :)

Ya know what sucks, is that I've been checking the cave every day for a new release. I was on here at midnight my time, which is an hour behind cave time, and I didn't see any news. So now I've missed the best part of the drop, and all the eggs are mixed in with each other again... *sighs*

New dragons, yay! Thanks, TJ and spriters! Managed to catch three sand ones, but only one of the stripe eggs. Also got three misclicks.

Got a late (1 hour) start, but after 2 hour drops, I was Egg-locked!!!

Thanks, TJ and Spriter's...

I came back after a few years absence.  I seem to be doing better this time around.  I did get 8 eggs this morning (very early morning here 3 am Australia).  It just happened I came on when the new eggs were dropping.  

These hatchlings are mesmerizing. I love the colors pf the Pygmy and a Drake with a mane! Can't wait to see them grown.

Just noticed this new release! That's what I get for not having a DC-tab always open anymore, lol. I already managed to get 3 pygmies and 1 drake, in about 15 minutes or so. Nice to see them still dropping fairly frequently!

On 9/25/2022 at 12:06 AM, Tehpikachu said:

and so..... i am forced to get more drakes.................. ungodly actions on dragcave dot com

XD Same... but I also wish there was a way we could dress them up to help bolster their small size? 

My eggs won't hatch until around 8am tomorrow, but they are finally getting little holes and I'm excited. 

57 minutes ago, windchaser_1_2 said:

XD Same... but I also wish there was a way we could dress them up to help bolster their small size? 

omg i like the way you think. i know it will never happen, but we can dream. in another world where dc is more like flight rising....

I completely missed this release. I have had nothing on my mind but the hurricane. I am directly in its path.

ETA: Thanks, everyone. I am safe, and I was able to grab some of the eggs. 

Edited by missy_

Anyone else find it hard to see in which stage these new eggs are? I had to zoom in and I'm still not sure.

3 hours ago, missy_ said:

I completely missed this release. I have had nothing on my mind but the hurricane. I am directly in its path.

How very worrying for you. I hope you will be ok. 

The eggs are still dropping, I've seen one every five minutes, and finally caught another sand egg,after trying for an hour or two. 

Edited by greycat

1 hour ago, Seejey said:

Anyone else find it hard to see in which stage these new eggs are? I had to zoom in and I'm still not sure.

I'm having a hard time with that, too.

Almost what Quinney said - just have two to hatch and I can catch the last two I need. Thanks for such an easy release.

10 hours ago, missy_ said:

Stay safe!

The hatchies are very cute!

Why does it seem like TJ should have adults by now when they still have another day?

I have hatchies on my scroll now and am really loving them.

So glad to see the special breeding groups getting some love! :)