TJ09

2022-09-25 - September Dragon Release

37 minutes ago, -Rinikka- said:

I’m really curious about what the Pygmies will turn out to be. Love the berry drakes, it’s so cute!

Thank you TJ and spriters! 

Next release will be on Halloween right?

I think so! Super excited :DD

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Maybe even Blackberry ?

Makes sense too!

Thank you, spriters! I love both pygmies and drakes, and can't wait to see how these turn out. 💚

thank you for such a stress-free release! even though i wasn't able to get online right away, i was able to get the 4 pygmies and 4 drakes i wanted. (i want a million more pygmies because they're my favorite dc type and @Hawaiianbabidoll's pygmies are always instant love -- but i'm content with 2 pairs for now. :P)

edit: just read both hatchi descriptions. so adorable! super excited not only to see the adults but to read about all of them as well. ❤️❤️

Edited by miaou

Thank you!!! I had been watching for the September drop. I managed to get 4 of each in just a couple minutes so now I'm locked. I'm excited to see what these little guys turn into. 😍

I’m also excited to see how they turn out. I typically focus on collecting the standard breeds, but I can tell I’m going to love the drakes because of their gorgeous shade of red. 

so far I have four of them and only 3 pygmies, because I couldn’t resist a cb Lunar Herald. I’m sure I’ll catch more along the way 😅

thx TJ and spriters, and the writers (who always seem to get left out of the glory)

Please, can we have more during the day. There are a lot of us who can't be up at 12est. I know they're still doing, but every release has basically become rare almost right away. It would be nice to have a bit more flooding through the first day of release.

And also, thank you everyone!

4 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

Please, can we have more during the day. There are a lot of us who can't be up at 12est. I know they're still doing, but every release has basically become rare almost right away. It would be nice to have a bit more flooding through the first day of release.

You could make this into a suggestion if it hasn't been done already 

Very nice! Thank you :)

This also seems like a pretty long drop, comparing to a couple previous ones - the eggs were usually mixing with the others at this point. That's good we have more time to collect them now, it really does make a difference!

Ooh, awesome!

I should have been expecting a drop, but, alas, egg-lock. Fortunately, Some eggs were incu-hatchable and I grabbed two of each ^^

The hatchies are adorable!

Well, I clearly missed the bulk of the release already.  I just got on and saw the release notice, but the cave already has a lot of other eggs in it, so it's hard to find the new ones.  😕

Edit:  But I managed to get mine, so they don't seem to be that rare.  Well, not just yet.

Edited by Lightstorm12000
Update without double posting.

Few 😊 glad I checked earlier could of missed this lovely release, got my 8 now though carnt wait to see these grow 

Oh wow not even seeing any... it would be nice to have a full release for the first day, considering all the different timezones and that there are still a lot of people who work on Sundays. But oh well. The eggs and hatchies look so good already!

It's only mid-afternoon Cave Time, and already the release drop has ended. 😢

Can't the release drop even last for 12 hours?

8 minutes ago, Freima said:

It's only mid-afternoon Cave Time, and already the release drop has ended. 😢

Can't the release drop even last for 12 hours?

It lasted for 16 hours. Which is pretty normal for new releases.

Anyway, very excited for another non-standard release. It's been a good year for the smaller breeding groups.

18 hours ago, Bambi said:

Well I wouldn’t say you’re being forced to get more drakes lol, you could just not grab them if you don’t like them. 

i was joking but thank u anyway