TJ09

2022-09-25 - September Dragon Release

Yay new release! Was able to grab 3 of each in one drop from different biomes this time. Very surprised as I'd just woken up too. 

Thank you TJ and Spriters! Looking forward to seeing what they look like. 

Definitely the best way to find out about a new release is to not at all look at the news but to just go into biomes and then be like “dang where are all the eggs”

What a pretty surprise in the morning. ❤

Thank you for another release.

Now I'll be stalking the cave. 😀

Edit: Got my batches, now the waiting begins. 😍

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

WAAAY!!!

Every month makes us so happy🤗,

thank you! 💞🥰🥰🥰🥂🥂🥂🍾

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Edited by MatchYourFears

Between Bauta and Black-cap . . . Could it be as simple as a Berry Drake? It's the right colour and we're in the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness. TJ hoped our hunts would be "fruitful".

Scratching my head for something between Oracle and Paper that would fit.

How about Orchid, or Oyster?

Anyone?

I had completely forgotten about the release, but luckily i have just enough space on my scroll to get 3 of each.

Here's to hoping i actually manage to catch them lol

But the little eggs look super nice already and im very excited to see the hatchies and adults!

1 hour ago, LadyMadonna said:

Between Bauta and Black-cap . . . Could it be as simple as a Berry Drake? It's the right colour and we're in the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness. TJ hoped our hunts would be "fruitful".

Anyone?

Looking online for fruits beginning with O or P, there are several that could fit. Orangelo, Ozark Apple/Strawberry or Papaya come to mind? There are others too. 

*LE GASP* DRAAAAAAAKE!!!!

2 hours ago, LadyMadonna said:

Anyone?

If it's a berry drake I will be hoarding and checkering these with honey drakes. I adore that idea!

29 minutes ago, Fandom Addict said:

Looking online for fruits beginning with O or P, there are several that could fit. Orangelo, Ozark Apple/Strawberry or Papaya come to mind? There are others too. 

Ooh, hadn't thought of Papaya.  Orange fits too, but the egg doesn't look right for that.  "Buried in sand".  If Papaya trees grow in coastal areas, like coconuts, that could definitely work, especially if the egg represents the nut inside the fruit 😉.  Actually, looking more closely, they don't have nuts - only seeds like melons.  So would have to be the uncut fruit . . .

Edited by LadyMadonna

5 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

Papaya trees grow in coastal areas, like coconuts

Oyster actually fits better. Though papayas grow here in the Bahamas, they prefer sheltered areas away from the sea, unlike coconuts that don't mind the exposure. ;)

Thank you for a release, TJ and spriters! :D

*leaves brownies for everyone*

Lol. I had an inkling that there was a release today....and then I fell asleep and completely forgot to wake up and check. Time to go hunting for the new babies.

And the baby (Berry?) dragon "loves to munch on berries" ;) - and I think the "oyster" for the buried in sand egg is very good guess - and the darling cute little ones do even look like tiny oysters.

Drakes and pygmies! And they're both looking incredible already! I'm very excited for how this release will turn out

2 hours ago, Shadowsearcher said:

*LE GASP* DRAAAAAAAKE!!!!

If it's a berry drake I will be hoarding and checkering these with honey drakes. I adore that idea!

Maybe even Blackberry ?

3 hours ago, Fandom Addict said:

Just Orange works for me. Or there's a melon called an Osteen. 

Ahhhh on the night I go to sleep early, too. Catching up grabbing mine! Thanks for the release!

I had enough room this time! Adorable hatchies, can't wait for the adults. :D

Ooh I love the hatchies! The pygmies look like rays, and the drakes, well, they're simply adorable. ❤️

So glad I decided to check the news otherwise I definitely would have missed out on this release. Thanks for the thus far absolutely ADORABLE new eggs and hatchies.Can’t wait for the gorgeous adults.

I’m really curious about what the Pygmies will turn out to be. Love the berry drakes, it’s so cute!

Thank you TJ and spriters! 

Next release will be on Halloween right?