TJ09

2022-09-25 - September Dragon Release

I got my sole sand egg in the Volcano but now that it's on my scroll it says "coast". How strange! 

Edited by RagaDal

The drake egg looks like its slathered with Razzberry Jam. 

28 minutes ago, Tehpikachu said:

and so..... i am forced to get more drakes.................. ungodly actions on dragcave dot com

Well I wouldn’t say you’re being forced to get more drakes lol, you could just not grab them if you don’t like them. 

2 hours ago, Googs said:

Woo new release! Picked up a sand egg from the jungle a few minutes ago, and its biome just changed to Coast. 

My forest and Volcano sand egg were changed to Coast too! An interesting experienceXD

Edited by D-wing

managed to snag a pygmy! just need the drake… curse you, egglock!

Thanks for the new release! I have filled my scroll for now, although I have more pygmies than drakes. Not sure if I will dump any when I can and balance them out, or wait for my second round, since I need eight of each in the end anyway.

Fogging everyone and heading to bed.

Looks like the Pygmies are the Coast only Breed, and the Drake is everywhere

Must’ve been a swap glitch, it explains the Pygmies swapping biomes of origin.

Edited by Astral_Skies

Whoops! I can't even remember the last time I forgot about the release weekend! But today I needed to abandon some eggs and incubate some others to make room for the new ones, heh. I haven't managed to catch any September pygmies or drakes yet, but hopefully I'll have more luck later - thanks for the release! 🍂

I don’t remember Rt he last time I was this early on a release!! Nabbed two pygmies, and now I have to wait for a few of my current eggs to hatch 💔

There doesn’t appear to be anything in dropping in the biomes other than Coast now, at least during the last five minute slot. The drake is proving elusive!

ETA Aha, the drops are just lasting literally a second or two! 

Edited by oxoniensis

I was able to see/get eggs from the biomes as TJ described, though as always with a new release they went quickly.

Thank you TJ and spriters for the new release!

6 minutes ago, Quinney said:

Yes, same again this drop.  I have high hopes for the hour!

And the hour drop was the charm! 

Pretty eggs, thanks to everyone who worked on them. I’m keen to see them grow up!

Just now, oxoniensis said:

And the hour drop was the charm! 

Pretty eggs, thanks to everyone who worked on them. I’m keen to see them grow up!

It certainly was! I now have four of each, thank goodness!

Woke in the middle of the night - 5am! Turned over to go back to sleep, but something was niggling at the edge of consciousness.  What could it be?  Yep, you guessed it . . . Might there be something afoot in the biomes?

Managed to grab 3 of each egg. All from the Coast. Now I have to wait for some other dragons to mature before I can look for one more of each egg.

As others have said, thank you, TJ and spriters.