Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

Can anyone maybe help me get a 2g prizekin for my giftee? I don't have the right color shimmer, and I haven't had much luck trading for one. I can do a 2g prize/kin from a bronze shimmer in return! 

Is anyone in need of a cb thunder for their giftee?  Or some 2nd gens from holidays?  

My cb prize is off cooldown and available for breeding if anyone needs a 2G! No guarantees on a prize or an egg though ^^;

Edited by Mochi

11 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I have a 5G perfect checker Gold Dorkface that I just bred.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/a4fvN

If you think your giftee would like this egg, please send me a PM.

Still available. Now on a two-way trade so I can be sure it goes to a Santa. For you or your giftee.

Any Dorkface fans out there? Claimed by Izzy!

And I have a 3G stair Gold Tinsel x White -- also on two way so I can see where it goes, but feel free to take for either yourself or your giftee.

Influenced male to continue the stair

Gone!

Gold Dorkface

Gold Tinsel hatchie

Just offer a dummy for either one.

Edited by purplehaze

23 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Still available. Now on a two-way trade so I can be sure it goes to a Santa. For you or your giftee.

Any Dorkface fans out there?

And I have a 3G stair Gold Tinsel x White -- also on two way so I can see where it goes, but feel free to take for either yourself or your giftee.

Influenced male to continue the stair

Gold Dorkface

Gold Tinsel hatchie

Just offer a dummy for either one.

I love and collect both Thuwed and Dorks. If no one else wants them, I will happily take them, but it'll have to wait a bit, I am trying to earthquake for a green canto and I don't wanna risk killing either of those.

Edit: I didn't realize one was a hatchie. I offered on it but again, please feel free to give to someone else that wants/needs.

Anyone need a 2G Hydrophidius? found one in the Ap

Edited by IzzyCat91

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Edit: I didn't realize one was a hatchie. I offered on it but again, please feel free to give to someone else that wants/needs.

The hatchie has been claimed, but I can hold the Dorkface for you.

Good luck with earthquaking!

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

The hatchie has been claimed, but I can hold the Dorkface for you.

Good luck with earthquaking!

awesome, thank you!

4 hours ago, Mochi said:

My cb prize is off cooldown and available for breeding if anyone needs a 2G! No guarantees on a prize or an egg though ^^;

Mochi I would be interested for my giftee, please! Something from Solstice? <3 

Edited by galleri

10 hours ago, Toyo said:

Anyone need a random prizekin for their person?

f bronze shimmer x yellow sapphire - pop a dummy AP egg in here!

(I'll be away for a bit, gotta do some chores. Will check back soon.)

It's still here! Also, I missed an offer, which had disappeared before I came back. Sorry!

edit: gone :)

Edited by Toyo

Anyone need PB Aeons for their giftee? I just bred these three (1) (2) (3) that I am happy to give to anyone in need, just PM me and I will send a 1-way teleport link.

Priority is for them to go to giftees but if no one speaks up by tomorrow then I will be happy to give them to Santas. :D

I almost forgot 😅, does anyone have any of these dragons: 2g Sweetling from Alt Sweetling, 2g Holly from female Holly, 2g Prize from Non Holiday mate, and any generation black sitting Alt. I need it for my giftee!

4 hours ago, galleri said:

Mochi I would be interested for my giftee, please! Something from Solstice? ❤️

Sorry for the delayed response, I've sent you a PM ^^

@Crescent I have a few 2G prizes from non-holiday mates, do you need a 3G?

Edited by Mochi

Ummm, can someone help with a Neglected for my giftee? Well, it is not that important, since my giftee already got something else from tier 1, but still, it would be a nice surprise anyway 😅

7 hours ago, Crescent said:

I almost forgot 😅, does anyone have any of these dragons: 2g Sweetling from Alt Sweetling,

I'm sorry! I missed this request when approving lists. Sweetlings are impossible to get right now because they aren't in season.

I do have an Alt Sweetling available for breeding and could get you a 2nd gen from an Alt (dragons willing), but it would be the mate's breed. Let me know if you want that.