Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

7 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

ah frick, I must have clicked the wrong critter; can I do a back-trade, I didn't mean to send that one since it was from my own santa

Will do. PM me

---

Edited by D-wing

4 hours ago, D-wing said:

***  You can:   ***

***  Request the zyus for ND Experiment for giftee.  Just let me know, and sorry I may forgot to recording their TOD. :iraptor: ***

***  Request the Blue Sapphire and turn it pink.  Just let me know it is successful or not.  p.s. I'll try to turn them yellow after 6D0H because seem that more giftee need them and I'm not good as catching a pink one.  ***

***  Request a gift for yourself.  If no Santa asked for it in 1D, it's yours.  I may shorten the waiting time in some cases if it isn't a very rare gift, such as I'm egglock (but still need to wait until it's passed through the popular times, maybe ~8-12H later)  or  It's a special request that only in a few giftee's wishlist (such as codes)  or     ...Well, I have an idea that if a Santa gifts a certain numbers of gifts or gifts somethings on Slot 1, they can take the gift directly, for encouragement. but let me think about how to fulfil it. :iraptor:  ***

Thank you for reading!

Can I get on the list for the ND Experiment?  It's #1 on my giftees list, and I've gotten her everything she asked for on the other lines.

Thank you!

Celis

On 1/19/2022 at 10:14 AM, galleri said:

For giftees or santas

2G Mageia Xenowyrm I found in the AP last night  Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1wKb6

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

2G Gaia Xenowyrm also in the AP Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/q5Izh

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Still here. P.S. too late to influence...both have like 1 day 18 hours left. 

Edited by galleri

28 minutes ago, Toyo said:

For gifting or Santas or helpers or whoever (they're one way transfers) :)

3g staterae x silver tinsel checker

lineage

3g gold shimmer x magma checker

lineage

I'll AP or trade them or whatever in the morning if no one wants them!

I could not resist that stat checker. Ty. ❤️ 

Adding my own favorite lineage. 3rd gen tinsel/spriter’s alt babe. Available to any participant. 

Enjoy Toyo :) 

Edited by Carmelita-Fox

14 minutes ago, Carmelita-Fox said:

I could not resist that stat checker. Ty. ❤️ 

Adding my own favorite lineage. 3rd gen tinsel/spriter’s alt babe. Available to any participant. 
https://dragcave.net/teleport/5e55b1b4d2cc3728252a04ac7288eb4b

Lol, we swapped! Gorgeous lineage, thank you!

12 hours ago, celis said:

Can I get on the list for the ND Experiment?  It's #1 on my giftees list, and I've gotten her everything she asked for on the other lines.

Thank you!

Celis

Sorry for my unclear expression!:ph34r: I mean I can supply the zyus for someone whose try to make ND for their giftee (According to this post, they're good folders), but not I've an own list for making ND.:ph34r: If I got a zyu and nobody request them, yes I can try to turn them to ND, but it is rarely happens and I can't ensure the successful rate. If I got an ND finally, I can give it to you, but don't hold your breath.:rolleyes: Thank you!:)

I have a CB Thunder on cooldown, if anyone needs one!

I'll also be sending a CB Sapphire I just caught to the AP once it's off cooldown, so keep an eye out for it in a few days.

13 hours ago, D-wing said:

Sorry for my unclear expression!:ph34r: I mean I can supply the zyus for someone whose try to make ND for their giftee (According to this post, they're good folders), but not I've an own list for making ND.:ph34r: If I got a zyu and nobody request them, yes I can try to turn them to ND, but it is rarely happens and I can't ensure the successful rate. If I got an ND finally, I can give it to you, but don't hold your breath.:rolleyes: Thank you!:)

No it was probably me misreading... sometime dyslexia gets the best of me and I don't always comprehend things they way they are written.  :) Its all good.  Thank you!

I suck at making NDs... though my zombie rate is good.

I´m still looking for a Red Dino for my giftee, can someone help? (and the unobtainable Neglected)

Have 3rd gen Prize checkers for giftees, gifters, helpers, mods ^^

Erador x Bronze Shimmer Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Whitewing Snowangel x Bronze Shimmer Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Kohraki x Bronze Shimmer Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Starsinger x Bronze Shimmer Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by tjenni

Just a reminder as we come close to the end of the gifting period don't forget to keep checking back here. Remember that we have a raffle after the gifting ends! We will be offering several main prizes and also some runner-up prizes.

It looks to me, going through everyone's Santa groups, that all of you have received at least one gift from your Santa gifter. If anyone has not, please let us know so that we can make sure that you get something.

Also, our Santa team is in need of at least two new mods for next year. If you have enjoyed Secret Santa and want to see it continue, please consider offering your help. Please consider your time availability -- we are active between early November and early February and it is best if you have at least a few minutes each day to check in during that time. The last week of December and the first week of January are especially busy because that is when we make match-ups between Gifters and Giftees, so availability during that time frame (especially in early January) is critical. If you are interested, please PM the Santa account to apply.

As a helper who was so far never asked for anything and was able to provide one Alt Dark Green i have another thing i would like to offer.

A very lowtime z-coded CB Flamingo (less then 3 days left). The time of death is unknown but if we have peope with experience in creating Neglecteds then grab it.
Your Giftees would love a CB z-Coded? Go grab this egg.^^

Link up for roughly 24hours, offer a dummy so that i know someone from this wonderful event is taking this egg.

@Secret Santa Just to double-check, the main gifting period goes until the 30th, right? So there is still a bit less than a week? (Hoping for one more breeding attempt before the end...)

3g SAlt-kin for you or your giftee!  gone, enjoy!

Edited by HeatherMarie

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just to double-check, the main gifting period goes until the 30th, right? So there is still a bit less than a week? (Hoping for one more breeding attempt before the end...)

That is correct! :)