Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

28 minutes ago, Toyo said:

For gifting or Santas or helpers or whoever (they're one way transfers) :)

3g staterae x silver tinsel checker

lineage

3g gold shimmer x magma checker

lineage

I'll AP or trade them or whatever in the morning if no one wants them!

I could not resist that stat checker. Ty. ❤️ 

Adding my own favorite lineage. 3rd gen tinsel/spriter’s alt babe. Available to any participant. 

Enjoy Toyo :) 

Edited by Carmelita-Fox

12 hours ago, celis said:

Can I get on the list for the ND Experiment?  It's #1 on my giftees list, and I've gotten her everything she asked for on the other lines.

Thank you!

Celis

Sorry for my unclear expression!:ph34r: I mean I can supply the zyus for someone whose try to make ND for their giftee (According to this post, they're good folders), but not I've an own list for making ND.:ph34r: If I got a zyu and nobody request them, yes I can try to turn them to ND, but it is rarely happens and I can't ensure the successful rate. If I got an ND finally, I can give it to you, but don't hold your breath.:rolleyes: Thank you!:)

I have a CB Thunder on cooldown, if anyone needs one!

I'll also be sending a CB Sapphire I just caught to the AP once it's off cooldown, so keep an eye out for it in a few days.

13 hours ago, D-wing said:

Sorry for my unclear expression!:ph34r: I mean I can supply the zyus for someone whose try to make ND for their giftee (According to this post, they're good folders), but not I've an own list for making ND.:ph34r: If I got a zyu and nobody request them, yes I can try to turn them to ND, but it is rarely happens and I can't ensure the successful rate. If I got an ND finally, I can give it to you, but don't hold your breath.:rolleyes: Thank you!:)

No it was probably me misreading... sometime dyslexia gets the best of me and I don't always comprehend things they way they are written.  :) Its all good.  Thank you!

I suck at making NDs... though my zombie rate is good.

I´m still looking for a Red Dino for my giftee, can someone help? (and the unobtainable Neglected)

Have 3rd gen Prize checkers for giftees, gifters, helpers, mods ^^

Erador x Bronze Shimmer Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Whitewing Snowangel x Bronze Shimmer Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Kohraki x Bronze Shimmer Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Starsinger x Bronze Shimmer Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by tjenni

Just a reminder as we come close to the end of the gifting period don't forget to keep checking back here. Remember that we have a raffle after the gifting ends! We will be offering several main prizes and also some runner-up prizes.

It looks to me, going through everyone's Santa groups, that all of you have received at least one gift from your Santa gifter. If anyone has not, please let us know so that we can make sure that you get something.

Also, our Santa team is in need of at least two new mods for next year. If you have enjoyed Secret Santa and want to see it continue, please consider offering your help. Please consider your time availability -- we are active between early November and early February and it is best if you have at least a few minutes each day to check in during that time. The last week of December and the first week of January are especially busy because that is when we make match-ups between Gifters and Giftees, so availability during that time frame (especially in early January) is critical. If you are interested, please PM the Santa account to apply.

As a helper who was so far never asked for anything and was able to provide one Alt Dark Green i have another thing i would like to offer.

A very lowtime z-coded CB Flamingo (less then 3 days left). The time of death is unknown but if we have peope with experience in creating Neglecteds then grab it.
Your Giftees would love a CB z-Coded? Go grab this egg.^^

Link up for roughly 24hours, offer a dummy so that i know someone from this wonderful event is taking this egg.

@Secret Santa Just to double-check, the main gifting period goes until the 30th, right? So there is still a bit less than a week? (Hoping for one more breeding attempt before the end...)

3g SAlt-kin for you or your giftee!  gone, enjoy!

Edited by HeatherMarie

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just to double-check, the main gifting period goes until the 30th, right? So there is still a bit less than a week? (Hoping for one more breeding attempt before the end...)

That is correct! :)

2g hybrids for giftees, gifters, or helpers! Offer a dummy egg, just want to make sure they're going to people participating here~ ❤️

Carina

Hellhorse

Geode

Edited by sleepymuggle

Secret Santa Mini Raffle - Perfect EG Checker Dorkface Gold Male Hatchling -

Thank you, did the drawing at 7:15-7:20 EST.  Apologies for any delays or issues the short notice may have caused. Random Number Generator Number 3 on a 1-4 Drawing was selected. Congratulations Number 3! Contact me if you have any questions. Cheers, and thank you all for being so generous and awesome!

Edited by Natayah

As the final days near, I have spent two weeks attempting neglected, which neglected me :P No pun intended.

So I am hoping to get ahold of a 2G female Holly to get a first spot prize for my giftee.

Or if anyone can help catch a CB Citrine Gemshard. Thanks! <3 

Latest (?) update

Does anyone still need a CB pink Sapphire? I've two Male and a CB Blusang egg last. Send me a dummy egg trade link and I will offer it as fast as I could.

Edit:  CB Magma left

Edited by D-wing

10 hours ago, galleri said:

So I am hoping to get ahold of a 2G female Holly to get a first spot prize for my giftee.

Hollies cannot be bred till December.

For anyone -

CB blue firegem - https://dragcave.net/teleport/f56456a7f85f3631e62ca88c546fdf6a

CB red - https://dragcave.net/teleport/2321af5badb1c64fb820cdc03b79a675

Edited by Lagie
Fixing link

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

For anyone -

CB blue firegem - https://dragcave.net/teleport/f56456a7f85f3631e62ca88c546fdf6a

CB red - https://dragcave.net/teleport/f56456a7f85f3631e62ca88c546fdf6a

Psst... Lagie. I think these are actually the same link for the CB Blue Fire Gem posted twice. ;)

30 minutes ago, Lagie said:

🤦‍♀️ I am laughing so hard at myself right now.

10 hours ago, galleri said:

As the final days near, I have spent two weeks attempting neglected, which neglected me :P No pun intended.

Or if anyone can help catch a CB Citrine Gemshard. Thanks! <3 

@Lushwave was able to help with my request for the Citrine Gemshard. Thank you again!