Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

My CB Bronze Tinsel Prize Swale is currently available to breed.  Please remark here (and quote or ping me) or PM me if you would like me to try for an offspring. :)

I can do any mate of your choice.  I use Fertility.   There is a better chance for a prize if it is a holiday mate or a metal mate such as gold, silver, copper, or even rares.  If you want me to try for a common mate I will, but I haven’t had any luck getting a prize from a common mate from him so far.   However, if you are looking for a Prizekin, that could work.  Before shooting for Prizekins though, I’d like to make sure everybody was able to get their giftee a Prize.

2 hours ago, twol8sue said:

I took the jester, cause I don't have any... didn't even realize they were a thing!

Does anyone still need a zombie line or CB Vampires? PM me if you need it for your giftee ^^

Edited by Glyndlamir

Both of my Alt Sweetlings are available to breed if anyone still needs a 2G from one of those.

I also have several 2G Prizes that I could try for 3G, either stair or checker, if anyone needs one of those.

2g Tin-kin up for grabs gone to @Guillotine! Enjoy and thanks for the SAlt-kin ;).

2g Shumoga egg from M Dark Shumoga x F Silver Tinsel. You are welcome to use EQ or Kill to try and get the Dark/Skittish Shumoga variant. 

P.S. @purplehaze I took the CB Aquilo. Thank you!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

1 hour ago, BringsTheSnow said:

2g Tin-kin up for grabs gone to @Guillotine! Enjoy and thanks for the SAlt-kin ;).

2g Shumoga egg from M Dark Shumoga x F Silver Tinsel. You are welcome to use EQ or Kill to try and get the Dark/Skittish Shumoga variant. 

ah frick, I must have clicked the wrong critter; can I do a back-trade, I didn't mean to send that one since it was from my own santa

7 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

ah frick, I must have clicked the wrong critter; can I do a back-trade, I didn't mean to send that one since it was from my own santa

Will do. PM me

4 hours ago, D-wing said:

***  You can:   ***

***  Request the zyus for ND Experiment for giftee.  Just let me know, and sorry I may forgot to recording their TOD. :iraptor: ***

***  Request the Blue Sapphire and turn it pink.  Just let me know it is successful or not.  p.s. I'll try to turn them yellow after 6D0H because seem that more giftee need them and I'm not good as catching a pink one.  ***

***  Request a gift for yourself.  If no Santa asked for it in 1D, it's yours.  I may shorten the waiting time in some cases if it isn't a very rare gift, such as I'm egglock (but still need to wait until it's passed through the popular times, maybe ~8-12H later)  or  It's a special request that only in a few giftee's wishlist (such as codes)  or     ...Well, I have an idea that if a Santa gifts a certain numbers of gifts or gifts somethings on Slot 1, they can take the gift directly, for encouragement. but let me think about how to fulfil it. :iraptor:  ***

Thank you for reading!

Can I get on the list for the ND Experiment?  It's #1 on my giftees list, and I've gotten her everything she asked for on the other lines.

Thank you!

Celis

On 1/19/2022 at 10:14 AM, galleri said:

For giftees or santas

2G Mageia Xenowyrm I found in the AP last night  Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1wKb6

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

2G Gaia Xenowyrm also in the AP Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/q5Izh

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Still here. P.S. too late to influence...both have like 1 day 18 hours left. 

Edited by galleri