TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

Why does this seed which needs space to grow don't take the space in another direction?Is the sun locked in the left-up direction? Screenshot_2021-10-28-06-53-25-357_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.85f5e4d558a306d42c01576c2516b83b.png

For removed treat, the violated rule was 'exploited to public' than other any rule, so anyone can show what that actually was?

edit: I saw what that was.

Edited by sh20000sh

On 10/24/2021 at 10:57 PM, Moondragon55 said:

so happy to see my little guy got in!
image.png.d962e31ee92962ccfaf1221a1231ef84.png

I am looking forward to getting this one, but I have gotten 49 and it is not popping up.  Sigh

4 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

Why does this seed which needs space to grow don't take the space in another direction?Is the sun locked in the left-up direction? Screenshot_2021-10-28-06-53-25-357_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.85f5e4d558a306d42c01576c2516b83b.png

Even if it did it wouldn't help since the first harvestable stage needs a 4x4 space

3 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I am looking forward to getting this one, but I have gotten 49 and it is not popping up.  Sigh

This treat was removed as it published in Discord which broke one of the spriter rules.

Edited by Spyridon

4 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

How disappointing - I had been looking forward to that one as well.

Ok, back to collecting old treats, then - some very few missing from 2012, and then on to 2010!

2 minutes ago, Munin said:

Even if it did it wouldn't help since the first harvestable stage needs a 4x4 space

OMG, why was such important information not mentioned when selling seeds.

I'm really inefficient now.

4 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

By the way, is that pazuzu?

Yes!!! 😊

The best formation I've found for seeds that need space (so far) is to oppositely oppose them:

(O indicates empty plot - X indicates crop)

OXOXOXOXO

XOXOXOXOX

did this with acorn squash and all grew to full size. 

I'm confused.

Does the new one want to grow to right-up direction?

Screenshot_2021-10-28-08-05-26-420_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.c2d36958f116065be7d066e263a72409.png

And the one I planted at the corner moved to left-up direction for one step?

Edited by Nothing-to-say-or-see

Enjoying this event so far. Farming in games is super fun, so it's cool to do it here too!

Just wish there were more straightforward options, like a description of levels you can earn and so on.

10 minutes ago, requiesticat said:

Just wish there were more straightforward options, like a description of levels you can earn and so on.

I think the wiki has that info.

I think I've seen more Pitfires in the last 20 minutes than the whole first 3 days.

But I still haven't caught #5.

27 minutes ago, Spyridon said:

I think I've seen more Pitfires in the last 20 minutes than the whole first 3 days.

But I still haven't caught #5.

Catching Kohraki is also hard.I've been searching for my second CB pair for hours but still didn't get one.

Well,I caught my third one just now,GL.

Edited by Nothing-to-say-or-see

2 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

The best formation I've found for seeds that need space (so far) is to oppositely oppose them:

OXOXOXOXO

XOXOXOXOX

No, they'll grow to harvestable size, but full size needs a square of double space. You can tell if they're full-grown or not by if they'll accept more watering.

As an aside, I've done some math and determined the most profitable final crops in terms of space and energy:

Edited by Shadowdrake

I’m having a lot of fun with the Haunted Harvest! Like plenty of others have mentioned before, I do wish it was either quicker to gain energy or have the max be higher, but overall it’s quite relaxing. I’m excited to decorate my farm with a lot of pumpkins once I clear up the space for them, cause they’re my favorite!

I have to admit I'm getting kind of frustrated by the farm game. You'd think they could tell us how much space a seed needs to grow when we buy it, it's just one line of text. But no, we have to go and make costly and uncorrectable mistakes in order to learn that little bit of information. 

In opposite news, I'm loving the new treats. Whoever sprited those skulls did a fantastic job, and the colors on the purple and gold beetle are gorgeous!  :) 

5 minutes ago, raevela said:

I have to admit I'm getting kind of frustrated by the farm game. You'd think they could tell us how much space a seed needs to grow when we buy it, it's just one line of text. But no, we have to go and make costly and uncorrectable mistakes in order to learn that little bit of information. 

Honestly after my earlier screw-up with pumpkins I'm just staying away from any of the 'larger spaces needed' crops unless I plant only one or two in one section far apart. Still trying to figure out exactly how I'm going to want my 'final' farm to look in the end, though. 

Clarification question: TJ's OP post says the event will 'continue through November 1', does that mean we actually have *8* days for the event? Does it mean 'through' as in 'until the end of the 1st', or does it mean it will end when the 1st *starts*? 

3 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

OXOXOXOXO

XOXOXOXOX

did this with acorn squash and all grew to full size. 

I suggest 

OOOOOOOO

OXOXOXOX

OK I just unlocked all the obstacles so I'm not able terraform and.. I see what people are saying about the energy LOL

Also, I will be greatful to see other people's designs ;)

How do you remove decorations once you place them?  I have two fences on the edge of my map I can't remove and it doesn't seem to let me remove the paths I put down either.

Just spent thirty minutes googling squid-game related things and then switched to dragcave and found the Dalgona candy… spooky!