TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue, but the event page will not load for me whatsoever.

56 minutes ago, BirdSniff said:

OK I just unlocked all the obstacles so I'm not able terraform and.. I see what people are saying about the energy LOL

Also, I will be greatful to see other people's designs ;)

I found this thread, but it only has two posts:

I'm really enjoying this but the one thing that's frustrating me is being unable to move fence pieces. :(

I finally got 2 more Pitfires to make pairing #3 for the regulars. Just need two more and I can try grabbing seconds gen Halloweens.

I've been misclicking eggs so badly this season. Grabbed a CB kohraki which I don't really want. Maybe I'll be abler to trade it for any non-messy Arcana?X)

4 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

I've been misclicking eggs so badly this season. Grabbed a CB kohraki which I don't really want. Maybe I'll be abler to trade it for any non-messy Arcana?X)

I think @Nothing-to-say-or-see was looking for CB Kohraki's.

I just misclicked a Witchlight. Ugh.

Can we all make a petition that will plead for the farm game to continue all year? I would love spring crops and a place to hide Easter eggs etc.. This game is so fun. I'd like to collect little dragon helper farmers too, haha

Just now, saltywench said:

Can we all make a petition that will plead for the farm game to continue all year? I would love spring crops and a place to hide Easter eggs etc.. This game is so fun. I'd like to collect little dragon helper farmers too, haha

Honestly just a fun little brain bubble ive had but if the minigame were used as a page to view eggs like an on-site hatchery, ive also really enjoyed having a little garden

Perhaps a future update where you can decorate an egg den or smth similar 😄

6 hours ago, Kaini said:

Correction from the first post - there are 49 treats, one had to unfortunately be removed. Pinning since this is coming up frequently!

Thank you for the Information! So I must not longer wonder, why it suddenly stopped! I was worried. because I had difficulties with my browser yesterday!

Question, has anyone been able to put any of the 'obstacles' (rock, stump, etc) on the lighter squares? I bought some pumpkin decorations that were able to be placed on the lighter squares of the grid, but when I try using a rock or other obstacle it *looks* like it's able to go there but then immediately disappears. Anyone been able to do it or is it just not possible?

(I'm talking about this part of the grid:

DCTHU.png.883e2e7d5b45e908c40ddd417cfec937.png

9 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Question, has anyone been able to put any of the 'obstacles' (rock, stump, etc) on the lighter squares? I bought some pumpkin decorations that were able to be placed on the lighter squares of the grid, but when I try using a rock or other obstacle it *looks* like it's able to go there but then immediately disappears. Anyone been able to do it or is it just not possible?

(I'm talking about this part of the grid:

DCTHU.png.883e2e7d5b45e908c40ddd417cfec937.png

Yeah, for some reason the obstacles can only be placed on the darker squares. Reasons? There probably are, but I fail to see them.

Only thing I wish is that decorations could be movable.. :sigh:

I got 3 full rows of cabbadges just waiting for energy enough to water them, hehehe it takes too long to get energy, and takes too much energy to do things. This game needs a couple tweaks, and more stuffs, like where is the bubbling caldron? Where is the stuff to grow to put into the bubbling caldron, lmao I want to brew and sell potions hahahaha Where are the florescent slugs you have to fight off? The zombie rabbits trying to eat your veg? I love this game so hard!

5 minutes ago, saltywench said:

I got 3 full rows of cabbadges just waiting for energy enough to water them, hehehe it takes too long to get energy, and takes too much energy to do things. This game needs a couple tweaks, and more stuffs, like where is the bubbling caldron? Where is the stuff to grow to put into the bubbling caldron, lmao I want to brew and sell potions hahahaha Where are the florescent slugs you have to fight off? The zombie rabbits trying to eat your veg? I love this game so hard!

The bubbling cauldron sounds amazing! Yeah, I wish it would have given more benefits by reaching level 50.

14 minutes ago, Joya said:

Only thing I wish is that decorations could be movable.. :sigh:

That would be great. And I would like the option to layer stuff, like putting a pumpkin on a piece of grass path. And the biggest thing for me would be to be able to put the fence all around the playing field. *sigh*

@saltywench@MiaLily And @ all the unofficial wiki upkeepers: level 31 here, and a cauldron just appeared in my decorations!

Edit: except it vanishes when I try to set it down on a pale square! :( I was able to put a weed obstacle on a pale square just fine though. :s

Edited by MessengerDragon

I actually just managed to grab a pitfire in the AP.  Only need another 7 now!  😂

Meanwhile in the Halloween Biome

Everyone else: *hunting CB Pitfires*

Me: *Grabbing CB Arcana eggs while no one is looking*

I realized earlier this year I was at a massive imbalance of gender on my Arcana. Fortunately, I'll be balanced by the end of this event now.

Debating if I want to check my other Halloween breeds and see if those are balanced...

10 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

@saltywench@MiaLily And @ all the unofficial wiki upkeepers: level 31 here, and a cauldron just appeared in my decorations!

Edit: except it vanishes when I try to set it down on a pale square! :( I was able to put a weed obstacle on a pale square just fine though. :s

Seems to have been fixed in the meantime, I just tried and could place one on the pale squares between the soil without problem.

3 minutes ago, Munin said:

Seems to have been fixed in the meantime, I just tried and could place one on the pale squares between the soil without problem.

I put one down just now in a different pale spot, and that worked, so I guess so.

Also the many-tile-taking obstacles pretend like they only take up one space when you're trying to place them, but then refuse to land in the too-small spot. (not sure whether they land in a proper-sized spot or not, I don't have any of those)

Edited by MessengerDragon

So wait, can cauldrons only be placed on the pale tiles? It's not letting me place it on this dark tile here.

image.png.751d90c9a0a4517232015069aaa154c7.png

Just now, saltywench said:

OH YAY a  caldron! It needs to be bigger, lolol

Pfft, no way, tiny cauldron rules! ....I still haven't figured out where I can find four whole spaces for an eyestalk. :P

(actually a big cauldron could be really cool as well, but I'm just really glad an itty bitty one exists)

how exactly is farming supposed to go? Having difficulty figuring out what they mean by 1x2 or 2x2, ect. Ive been playing around with it while i can but i still feel a bit lost, does anyone have a visual for me to look at so i can adjust my crops better? Keeps saying their too cramped despite setting some 2x2 between eachother.

Also does anyone have two unrelated pitfires? Ive been needing a pairing and i missed out on them last year unfortunately ;w; I have a trade set up with a prizekin and another goldesq dragon to go with it.