TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

My level has capped at 50, too.  But it doesn't seem to give you any other benefits. Harvesting costs the same and energy doesn't increase faster. Also no new decorations as far as I can tell.

And I also ran into a problem while decorating. I can't really fence myself in because one apparently can't put fences edge to edge and also not on the outer edge of both far sides while it is possible for the near sides. I hope that gets fixed.

just got the squid game umbrella honeycomb treat - or trick, maybe, because it spiked my adrenaline when i recognized it and made me inhale audibly at the end!

...my heart is still racing, ha ha.

I wish energy regened a bit faster. I still have three rows full of junk and can't water anything T.T

Just now, Fortune86 said:

I wish energy regened a bit faster. I still have three rows full of junk and can't water anything T.T

As your level increases, so will your energy regen – starting from level 10, if I'm not mistaken, you start getting 2 instead of just 1. Prioritize watering your crops. :)

Is there a way to move and delete decorations? I accidently put a part of fence just in the middle of the row where my acorn is. Will it still grow wider?

Got my farm to level 30!
Gonna try to get one more big harvest and then try to redecorate the place. I didn't think I'd like the farming game much at the start of the event, and man I was wrong :)

10 minutes ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

Is there a way to move and delete decorations? I accidently put a part of fence just in the middle of the row where my acorn is. Will it still grow wider?

the hoe tool can remove the fence, but you wont get coins back. i think it'll only grow to the first harvest stage, but not the sec. need to see where the fence is in an image.

12 minutes ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

The pickaxe you get at level 10 allows you to remove decorations. No idea if they affect crop growth.

Uhm, unless I have missed them earlier, new decorations have just been released. Including new fences that can be put right on the edge of the field. Still taking up a space before or behind them so nothing can be put directly before them and still not able to put horizontal and vertical fences edge to edge but progress! 

I am still getting errors when I try to enter the event... Anyone have any tips on how to solve this? :( 

Well, it looks like we did get some new decor, however one of the wood paths has a weird white line below it.

GHZ7pzl.png

Soooo, what do I do if I accidentally used the hoe instead of the scythe on my crops and now have no coins to buy more?

4 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Soooo, what do I do if I accidentally used the hoe instead of the scythe on my crops and now have no coins to buy more?

If you wait a bit you should get 3 coins that will allow you to plant some crops and get back in the game

I love the new decor! I thought I was done decorating... ;)

image.png.916fc97b1f4be7ce92804eaa76574402.png

Baby's first path.

55 minutes ago, LevelsOfViolence said:

Well, it looks like we did get some new decor, however one of the wood paths has a weird white line below it.

I'm seeing the white line too. I'm sure it will be dealt with soon.

Edited by 0x08
Gratuitous path picture

Wow I was going to do more decorating today but then new stuff got added. Perhaps I'll save it for later in the event to see if we get anything else first!

Also, has anyone noticed their energy not going up occasionally? It seemed like the top of the hour never gave me energy, but now it happened to me at :10 as well. 

Could anyone under level 50 check if they have the new decorations in their shops? :o

The wiki says that the 'wooden fence' and 'gate' items appear at level 50, but I'm only at 22 and I've got 'em, so that seems like it isn't accurate. ;)