TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

So, messed up and now i'm out of coins and have no crops... Any way to do a restart?

I think I saw someone mention a unofficial wiki or something for the crop growing stuff? Or is there a uh, guide posted? 

16 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

Finished my 50 from this year, now just need the 304 from 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Got 6 of them so far.:D

Finished 2020, 5 into 2019 now. 249 to go!

After a slow start in the garden, the first three rows are free of debris and growing parsnips, corn, acorn squash and a pumpkin. I just need more energy to keep up with the watering. :wub:

18 minutes ago, Eclipse925 said:

So, messed up and now i'm out of coins and have no crops... Any way to do a restart?

From what other people said, it sounds like at some point if you're out of money and crops, 3 coins eventually appear. Don't know how long it takes, though.

4 hours ago, Spyridon said:

Ah thanks, I thought my brain had fried since I'm sick at the moment and I could have sworn there was two treats on the 9th.

Have they said which rule was violated?

It was my treat. The rule that was violated is that a wip version of the treat was posted in a discord server beforehand. Unfortunately, I was under the impression the rule about posting in public referred to social media such as twitter and these forums, rather than group chats. I'm very sorry to everyone for the issue.

Edited by Moondragon55

9 minutes ago, Moondragon55 said:

It was my treat. The rule that was violated is that a wip version of the treat was posted in a discord server beforehand. Unfortunately, I was under the impression the rule about posting in public referred to social media such as twitter and these forums, rather than group chats. I'm very sorry to everyone for the issue.

Sorry your misunderstanding cost you the chance to have your little guy displayed with the others. Hopefully you will try again next year.

Stoked to see my treat got in!!

Spoiler

latest?cb=20211025165955 this lil dude! he's just a shade out here doing his best.

Also pumped about this event in general--I haven't messed with the gardening yet, but I'm excited to start it up too!

Oh, no I accidentally clicked hoe instead of sickle and now I have no coins. How do I fix this or is it game over?

Does anyone have a list of how long it takes each type of crop to grow to each stage? The wiki is doing great with info but the length of time is missing for most. 

53 minutes ago, Moondragon55 said:

Oh no! :( super sorry to hear that. Your lil’ smiley dragon is so cute! I hope and can’t wait to see more of your stuff in the future! Hugs.

1 hour ago, Moondragon55 said:

Nooooo! Your treat was my absolute favorite.  But they are very strict with the rules on no spoilers (rightfully so).  I will miss having him in my treat basket.

1 hour ago, Moondragon55 said:

We all make mistakes. I'm looking forward to your submission next year.

3 hours ago, Spyridon said:

What's the highest level? I'm currently at 25.

And has anyone grown the carnivorous plant?

I don't know the highest level, but I'm currently at Level 39.

5 minutes ago, Thaliel said:

will we be able to get rid of all the rocks and stumps as well?

As your level increases, new tools will become available. Pickaxe is unlocked at 10 and axe is unlocked at 20 I think for trees.

4 minutes ago, Bluheart said:

I don't know the highest level, but I'm currently at Level 39.

I seriously need to visit more often. XD Currently at around 25.

Edit Again: I just harvested my acorns. At level 43 now with 271 in coin. Energy is at 8 though. I find acorns are worth it due to the turnaround and price.

Edited by Spyridon

Why does a single acorn sqaush with nothing around it at all say "it may need space to grow"? It's literally the only thing on the plot as I messed up and was trying to get a 2 x 2 one to get coins fast so I could actually progress.

2 minutes ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

Why does a single acorn sqaush with nothing around it at all say "it may need space to grow"? It's literally the only thing on the plot as I messed up and was trying to get a 2 x 2 one to get coins fast so I could actually progress.

It says that regardless of the space around it, as a reminder. :)

Just now, 0x08 said:

It says that regardless of the space around it, as a reminder. :)

Ah, so it will be fine, good. :)

3 hours ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Is this one bat cat from cookie run kingdom? :0

jvpdsn.gif

yeah 😄 i made this treat, im so happy to see it got in! happy halloween everyone!

Older threats started dropping for me, but I am missing one of the 2021s.

I hope this will appear sometime later, because it is my favourite one. 😕

Nevermind, I found out what happened.

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

4 hours ago, Spyridon said:

What's the highest level? I'm currently at 25.

And has anyone grown the carnivorous plant?

If nobody has said so yet, my level has capped at 50. So unless something changes later that's the max.