TJ09

2021-09-26 - September Dragon Release

1 minute ago, Seejey said:

First time I see TJ's eggs in Silvi's Lair. Is it usual?

Same here, that's how I initially found out about the new release this month. I'm a little confused by it though cause I've never seen that before.

Just now, Rhikasa said:

Same here, that's how I initially found out about the new release this month. I'm a little confused by it though cause I've never seen that before.

Anyone can post eggs in Silvi's by code, so someone just decided to "help" TJ's eggs -- as if they don't get enough views already. ;) It won't hurt them, though -- TJ has magic powers.

I just need to catch one more Pygmy egg before I try and go to sleep, I already have two of the other one. The 5 minute drops are *poof* gone in seconds 😂

EDIT: There, got my second Pygmy egg from the Volcano, phew.

Edited by Zinogre

Managed to get two of each egg within 5 minutes - Super excited to see what these babies hatch into! Honestly the colors on the egg sprite for the pygmy feel very good on the eyes

Wow these guys are elusive. Their wild parents hid them well. I've only managed one pygmy so far, but its still early. I've also got a good tune to help me keep pace.

I was so happy that I remembered there would be a new drop tonight. And now I can't catch a single one. *cries* Come back, eggies!

I'm off to bed. Will try in a few hours when things are not so crazy. ;)

Thanks to everyone involved in this new release.

Happy hunting, everyone!

Just now, purplehaze said:

I'm off to bed. Will try in a few hours when things are not so crazy. ;)

Thanks to everyone involved in this new release.

Happy hunting, everyone!

Maybe you could wait 10 more minutes for the hourly drop, which lasts a little longer, you might get lucky!

10 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

Got one with a peculiar smell. The drops disappear within a couple of refreshes right now.

Yup, after the hourly drop, I was only getting one or two chances before everything was gone again.

After the hour drop imma have to go to bed. this cold is murdering my nose and (I swear someone superglued a feather inside it) and the medicine is starting to kick in. Either way, I'll resume my hunt in the morning. And wish everyone good luck and a happy hunt!

Thank you, TJ and artists. Looking forward to seeing what's in store for us this time. :D

1 minute ago, Myoukin said:

Yup, after the hourly drop, I was only getting one or two chances before everything was gone again.

I know it will get better in an hour or two, but it does get frustrating coming up empty handed so many times.

1 minute ago, dragongrrl said:

I know it will get better in an hour or two, but it does get frustrating coming up empty handed so many times.

I think the thing that gets me is when the screen sits there loading for a good ten to fifteen seconds and all you're thinking is, 'yeah, I probably missed it, can you please load so I can try again?', but I suppose that's standard for competing during a new release.

The hourly drop was generous. OK, not easy per se.

Maybe it was because I started refreshing too early, but I didn't see eggs in the Forest and the Volcano. But somebody already mentioned they have egg(s) from the Volcano so maybe the forest is the only where they don't drop? Or maybe even there?
In the Desert and the Jungle both new eggs were present.

The eggs are dropping in all Biomes. I have caught an egg in each. But I am not sure if both eggs are in each or not.

Edited by CapriciousT

Dang, I *knew* to watch out for a release this weekend and yet here I am nearly an hour and a half late! In my defense I totally didn't realize what time it was, lol. Yaaayyy new release (and new pygmy!!!)

Interesting - I only caught this release because I'm up late deliriously writing an essay last-minute. Worth it (is it though?).

Strangely enough, I was coming up totally empty handed every 5-minute drop, and then I took a small break to open a website that usually slows my computer to a crawl, and *now* I'm having better luck catching! Well, whatever works, lol. I have one of each now, might go for one more of each in awhile.