TJ09

2021-09-26 - September Dragon Release

First time I've actually been sitting at the computer as a release happened outside holiday time. xD Lag on my end is insane though, I'll come back in a few hours.

I'm surprised I got one already!

Edit: I somehow how 3 smelly ones from a 5 minute drop? I'm just glad I don't have to hunt all night now! Good luck to those who're still at it!

Edited by Diame

Phew, managed one pale pink egg and three pygmies so far; I'm excited to see how they turn out!

I knew it was a good idea to keep my scroll from getting egg-locked once more, I'm very excited to see what's in store with this new release!

Got my scroll goals of 5 pink eggs and 1 pygmy. I'll finish up the pygmies later since demand will be less for them.

EDIT. I will say that i am very very happy for some new pink dragons!

Edited by Paradisiske

4 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Alright where do these drop? XD

Alpine, Forest and Jungle that I can see so far.

Just managed a pygmy "flasher" egg...still working on the "stinky pinky" ones...😄

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

Alpine, Forest and Jungle that I can see so far.

I think it's going in all the biomes because all the biomes are empty and I saw some of the pygmies in the desert too.

2 minutes ago, Myoukin said:

I think it's going in all the biomes because all the biomes are empty and I saw some of the pygmies in the desert too.

Other biomes are always empty at first on a new release, even if there's no eggs  

4 minutes ago, Myoukin said:

Usually all biomes empty out during a new release in the early hours of the release, but if they're dropping in desert and volcano then that just helps spread them out more for people to grab them equally. I like odds like that. :)

@Diggie my friend looked and said Her vampire found the big pinky to be quite chewable.

Edited by Syiren

2 minutes ago, Diggie said:

Anyone checked the regular size ones with a vamp? I haven't caught any yet

Biting it's possible.

Edit: didn't do it, just checked.

Edited by Kegluneq

2 minutes ago, Diggie said:

Anyone checked the regular size ones with a vamp? I haven't caught any yet

Several people have posted that it can be bitten.