TJ09

2021-09-26 - September Dragon Release

Whoop! First time being around the hour something drops. Picked up one of the big kiddos, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the pygmy. Very excited to see what these hatch into!

Awesome!  New eggs!

Trying to get a 'smell' egg from the Volcano biome, but haven't seen a singe one yet.

Edit: Oh.  That egg isn't available in all biomes.  Shame.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

9 minutes ago, Dayne said:

Is it more or are the eggs going faster than usual?

They seem to be going faster. But at the same time, there appears to be less of them, especially less of the pygmy eggs. Sometimes I only see two eggs during the five minute drops, and I have a pretty fast connection, so I don't think I'm missing seeing the eggs drop. There just appears to be less of them.

Edited by whitestar

It does seem there are less being released at each 5-minute drop, it might not mean anything but maybe possibly it's meant to balance a possible longer flood? (As in, maybe these will flood longer so less is being given at a time?) 

wohoo new eggs! so far they went too fast for me lol

the first page says they are available in all biomes, but from some users' notes it seems this is not correct?

Edit: perfect, next full hour drop I got all 8 (4/4) !

now to wait what they'll look like (they remind of VD eggs of course lol)

Edited by Su_Halcon

I still haven't seen a Volcano egg (maybe fewer of them drop there?) and at the Coast I've only seen the pygmy. 

Edited by Darth Krande

Thank goodness for that. I've been here two and a half hours on hotel wifi, and just managed my four of each. 

Gah, been catching up with previous new releases so I'm totally locked with stuff I want to keep. Ought to remember to keep my scroll clear near the end of the month (as the trend of new releases seems to indicate). I hope they're a little less elusive than some of the other new ones in a few days when I've got some room for them.

Great to see another new pygmy! Wonder what these two will look like as hatchlings and adults.

Thanks for the new release! Good luck with catching them everyone~

Aww yay new eggs :) there pretty as well, wondee what they will hatch in to, carnt wait to find out.

Oof. Four whole hours later, I've finally managed a couple of each! Thank goodness that's done - now to sit back and wait for TJ's to hatch.

Finally, managed to catch 5 smellies and 2 Pygmies, with the 8th slot opening up in the morning. Good night and good hunting!

Thank you so much for the new realease ! 🥰

I'm so happy that we get a new Pygmy, I absolutely adore these littles cuties !

It's a bit hard to catch them, they disappear so fast, but I'll persevere !

I was waiting relise so much!

Got a pair of both breed.

Is a true that smelly egg is appiare only in three bioms (Forest, Jungle,Alpes)?

Edited by Anona

My pygmies are from Coast and Forest,

and my smellies are from Forest and Jungle !