TJ09

2021-09-26 - September Dragon Release

oh I absolutely ADORE pygmies :wub:

and the other one reminfs me of a pearl. Can't wait to see how they turn out ❤️

I'm so happy, I tried very hard and I got 4 eggs of each ! (My personal goal is to have 4 adults per breed !)

Both eggs are absolutely stunning and I can’t wait for mine to hatch! I was able to get a breeding pair of each, although it took me nearly an hour since they were gone so fast after every drop!

AHHH hatchies 😭 so cute!!

Congrats to Skywolf, Mewtie and Infi on super cute releases!

Edited by Bambi

Aww the hatchies are adorable :wub: Excited to see how they'll grow. Well done Mewtie, SkyWolf25 and Infinis!

Edited by 0x08

The new pygmies are bound to be connected to the sun… maybe solar flares? It doesn’t fit their names though (between Script and Seasonal).

26 minutes ago, Bambi said:

AHHH hatchies 😭 so cute!!

Congrats to TCA and Infi on super cute releases!

16 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Aww the hatchies are adorable :wub: Excited to see how they'll grow. Well done TCA and Infinis!

Small notice here, the non-pygmy is actually Mewtie and mine. Seems there was a mix-up with the credits, haha.

Pygmy is indeed Infinis'.

13 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Small notice here, the non-pygmy is actually Mewtie and mine. Seems there was a mix-up with the credits, haha.

Pygmy is indeed Infinis'.

I knew it! This is definitely the DR I had in mind

Spoiler

I was very confused because it *looked* like my DR but some things weren't adding up XD

32 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Oh, whoops! Let me rephrase! Well done Mewtie, SkyWolf25 and Infinis!

Ooooh the hatchies are so pretty ! It's funny that they're the same size ! 🥰

2 minutes ago, Bloommist said:

Aww the hatchies are so cute 😍 love the little pink noodle 

pink noodle is, in fact, a nickname for the little hatchie :P

I love this new release! 😍 I love the egg description for that pygmy too!! Both eggs are lovely though. 💙 Thank you to everyone involved!

47 minutes ago, Velvetie said:

pink noodle is, in fact, a nickname for the little hatchie :P

Aww I love that nickname 😄 

Top of the hour egg hunting accomplished!

Thank you, TJ and spriters! :D

*leaves brownies for everyone*

YAY!  New eggs!   Thanks TJ and spriters!

The peculiar smell eggs go after the Mints. So maybe something long those lines? The flashes in the sunlight go right before the seasonal.

WB

Thanks so much to TJ and the wonderful artists! This is only my third new egg release (I joined DC July 10th) and I love the excitement and energy that explodes at each release. The first release caught me completely off-guard, had no idea what was happening when I went to the caves and there were NO EGGS ...LOL! But I saw the announcement and soon had it mostly figured out. The Wiki is a great resource, many thanks to those involved in that!

I'm one of those who doesn't try to catch the first eggs. I wander in hours later (this time seven hours into the release) and manage to pick up a couple new eggs pretty quickly.  I still have a lot of other eggs to find, so I practically live in the caves. I'm thinking of moving in.  An air mattress, some fluffy blankets, maybe a screen painted with dragons to hide me from the grumpier dragons ... Is there internet access in those caves?

Good hunting, all! If these are like the last couple of releases, finding more eggs won't be a problem if you have a bit of patience.

Melanie