TJ09

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

*does math*

Okay, I'll be able to finish 2017 by tonight and might be able to make a little more progress on 2016.

Good hunting to everyone still trying to finish this year/complete prior years

Also. I forgot this egg existed and I'm so glad for the chance to get the past FoE eggs reminds me it does: 4o06wr.png 

*someone with way more talent with pixels than me needs to make a Snom egg for next year please

Edited by ShorahNagi

Thanks for the opportunity to grab all the last years missing eggs.

Complete !

Could we please do this event once again at next year? 

Because I'm newb, I won't manage to get all prior year eggs until the event ends.

https://s.dcave.net/cache/images/1/14al1f4.gif

This one spins the opposite direction if I don't look directly at it.

(I haven't figured out how to post it properly.  It's from 2019 and it's a spinning hoop egg with an orange bit moving around the edge.)

Edited by caseytalk

42 minutes ago, garisame said:

Could we please do this event once again at next year? 

Because I'm newb, I won't manage to get all prior year eggs until the event ends.

The festival of eggs is a yearly event, so you will have the opportunity to collect eggs again next year as well. =3

Also thank you to everyone who had good things to say about the banner. I had a lot of fun making it.

14 minutes ago, Odeen said:

The festival of eggs is a yearly event, so you will have the opportunity to collect eggs again next year as well. =3

Also thank you to everyone who had good things to say about the banner. I had a lot of fun making it.

Thank you for making it! I think my fav piece of it is the cat hanging off on the right hand side. So cute! Beautiful work.

18 minutes ago, Odeen said:

One of my favorite FoE banners. :)

20 minutes ago, Odeen said:

Thanks.

I did not realize I'd missed the ENTIRETY of 2019 until today. I won't have time to complete that one but if this is going to be happening next year, maybe now I'll be able to complete my collection.

On 4/9/2021 at 12:49 AM, Syiren said:

Well, I'm certainly a little creeped out. Love the 2013 egg I just got, but.... I just finished watching CinemaWins "Everything Great about LOTR movie 1" and then click to see this!

Hide contents

gq9rpi.gif

I absolutely love the egg, but it certainly made me do a double take. lol.

Also, I just wanted to say, "One egg to rule them all! Mwuahahaha!" 

Thank you so very much for posting this. I had not caught the LOTR  reference until you pointed it out. I only saw it as just a gold egg. And now it is also one of my favorites

I also hope catching past year eggs and halloween treats becomes a tradition, like catching past Valentines, Halloween, and Christmas eggies.

I didn't realize I had somehow missed 2012 completely, so I'm scrambling (pun intended) to get them now, I hope I have enough time to get missing 2010 and 2011 too.

1 hour ago, Odeen said:

I knew it was you!

As soon as I saw the banner I was like

"You know Odeen is back in business when you suddenly see a surplus of cats on the site."

Lol. I never said this, but welcome back!

And thank u for the lovely banner!

Edit: Actually, also thank you to all the spriters involved, and thank you TJ for putting the event together and bringing back the old eggs!

Edited by Shokomon

I'm so excited to be able to collect past years eggs! I got all of this years eggs and last years. I also have gotten a few of 2019 eggs! It's a lot less stressful knowing that the spites wont be gone forever if I  miss some ❤️

AAAAhhhhhhhh, i didn't think i would make it, especially since i skipped 2016 eggs

i finally have them ALL

wooo hooo \o/ 

thank you so much for the event, all the eggs are so lovely ❤️

Edited by meruru

Before this is over I just want to say a big thank you to TJ and all the artists who participated this year. There were so many wonderful eggs in this year's batch.

Apparently I was missing one egg from 2014 without realizing it, so thanks, TJ for giving us the opportunity to get past years' eggs as well.

Good luck to all who are still trying to catch up. It seems a pretty sure thing that next year will bring the same chance to get old eggs, so this won't be your last chance to get them.

I was going to start listing my favorite eggs, but there are too many of them and I would undoubtedly leave out some that I meant to mention, so I won't try.

14 eggs to go! I'm so happy I made it and I was still able to sleep on time. XD

One week and six full years’ worth of eggs later, my collection is finally complete!

Edited by Niyaka

Just finished 2018, starting 2017, and 2016, 2010 and the 6 I lost from 2011, 159 eggs to go.

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

I knew it was you!

As soon as I saw the banner I was like

"You know Odeen is back in business when you suddenly see a surplus of cats on the site."

Lol. I never said this, but welcome back!

And thank u for the lovely banner!

Edit: Actually, also thank you to all the spriters involved, and thank you TJ for putting the event together and bringing back the old eggs!

YES! Honestly Odeen's cats are one of my favorite little things in DC events.

Thanks to everyone who made another wonderful beautiful FoEs possible! Gosh darnit I love this site, lol. 

I think this is 👍, as long as original artisan receives credit. I'm glad someone thought of it.

Thank you spriters, all the eggs are magnificent. Happy to collect them all.