TJ09

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

Did the easter event end already? I'm not getting anymore... 

Oops nevermind guess that one just took forever...

And now an hour later I've gotten them all! 😁

Edited by wonderwanders2

How many hours of the event do we have left? Does it end at the start or end of Sunday? 🤔

I'm just getting my 2018 eggs I missed as I was on holiday then I have the full set I think!

7 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

How many hours of the event do we have left? Does it end at the start or end of Sunday? 🤔

It should end at 11:59:59pm Eastern time tonight if I'm not mistaken.

That aside, I've officially got every year from 2017 on up done. Not going to be able to get 2016 done...but at least its progress made on prior years [I think there are a couple older years I have completed]

Managed to get all the eggs :) given I only had 2017+ quite proud of that. 

hmmm apparently i missed 2019 too now that i got all this year done.  got 12 2019s so far.

Success! I finally got all the eggs for all the years with 3 hours left to spare!

Thanks TJ and spriters, past and present. *does hula dance*

I hope that we will be able to claim older eggs next year too, I'm starting just now to collect 2019 eggs and I think it would be really neat to be able to claim to the 2010 ones xD

I was hoping they'd do something like they've done with the Halloween event in past years where they decrease the interval between grabs for the last day.  I tried my best, but couldn't complete 2014 or 2012 ;~;

Completed this year's eggs, surprised how many I missed last year, and now I'm stuck in 2016 with a little more than 30 obtained...😅

Awwww, I'm still halfway through 2014, and I'm still missing several from 2013 and 2012 D:

Still, it was a lot of fun :) being able to complete past years' collections was awesome! Thank you!

Guys, it's only 11pm server time. I'm hoping to get at least some of my missing 2011 eggies.

EDIT: Wait, what? I posted that an hour ago, not 9 minutes ago! I got like 5 missing 2011 eggies in that time.

Edited by Moondragon007

Just wanted to say thanks for allowing us to get the old eggs this season!  I've been playing since 2008 yet somehow always missed collecting the eggs.  I was able to almost get every egg I've missed though only managed to get 3 additional eggs from the 2011 year.  Oh well.  This was a lot of fun seeing all the old designs!

Just wanted to say thank you for letting us collect past years eggs. It was a delight getting to complete most of the years I missed. ❤️

I got all 60 of this year's eggs plus 2 from 2019, 21 from 2017, 32 from 2016, 16 from 2013, 49 from 2011 and 8 from 2010. Hopefully I can get the rest next year if this becomes available again. 

Again, thank you for letting us collect past years eggs! 

Got almost all the 2019 ones I was missing. Well, hopefully next year I get to finish it. Monster Hunter Rise released at a bad time. -lol-

Got all of this years eggs, all of last years eggs and somehow I missed a lot of 2018's eggs got most of 2018's missed it by one, hopefully we can collect all the passed years eggs next year as well, thanks TJ and spriters for another year of egg collecting.

Have 47 from 2011, missing 6, 21 from 2017, missing 35.

Have all of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. :D

Next year, I'll get 2022, 2016, 2010 and finish 2011 and 2017. ;)

Thank you to TJ and all the spriters involved in this beautiful event! ❤💖💖

Finished everything but the last 5 eggs from 2018 (silly family distracting me from IMPORTANT DRAGON stuff!). Next year...

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I had fun collecting and seeing the eggs from previous years I was unable to collect... got a few 2016 before it ended. I hope we get to do this again as I really love all the unique Easter Eggs everyone has made for this event over the years. I would love to get them all... lol

I'm working on 2017's eggs and haven't found any more in like 30 minutes? 

NVM......LOL  forgot DC is an hour ahead of me. :P 

Edited by Feral71

I couldn't finish collecting the eggs of 2016, sadly. I had missed like 3-4 years worth of events so it took a while to catch up. And having to work also reduced my time considerably worth of hunting eggs. ;-;

Edited by Ethereal Goddess

Not active on forum much, but I’m so grateful we got the chance to collect eggs from past years. So thank you! Such a fun event.

Have all of 2014, 2015, 2016, 2020, and 2021 now. 

Hope to complete 2022 and the others next year. Nice work, spriters!

I'll echo other people and say thank you so much for letting us catch past eggs. Knowing that we'll be able to go back and get any that we missed inspired me to try to catch all of this year's eggs, for the first time ever, so that I could try to collect the ones I missed last year. I'm missing so many eggs overall from previous years that I didn't bother trying to catch up beyond that. I actually really like the idea that next year, when I finish collecting all the new ones, there will be many more old ones for me to get too... it's like a comforting little addition to the event that I can take part of as much or as little as I'm able to.