Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

1 minute ago, Auriene said:

@biruko The second one, thank you! ❤️

I just sent it to you :)

I'm going  to my 'new year tv party' soon, so if anyone would like some cookies, let me know and I'll send them when I'll be back :)

And Happy New Year to Everyone! :)

Wheeee! Today's dragon babies! Everyone is happy except for the pink, she's upset for some reason. And I swear the black looks drunk to me.

Screenshot_2020-12-31 Dragon Cave.png

9 hours ago, a101401014 said:

Thank you for shirakumo :D

Sending another shirakumo cookie I just made in return!

image.png.363d8f7ebcadad898be4d39d66ace72e.png

🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭🧡🧡

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! it looks so good!! 

i was very shocked to see this but i smiled so big when i saw it..! the everything about it is so lovely!! thank you!!!!!!

Holy - I didn’t expect to get thirteen notification when I went to bed. I’ll go through things one by one currently on my phone and haven’t gotten up so it’s really...not organized for me.

@tjenni sending you the polygon thingie since someone else also asked for celebi and you listed two as your wanted. 

loki and slytherin for lacking dragons @LackingDragons both sent!

orb green birb for 11th @11th sent to Eleeveen, h gu it the name from your sig, hoping it’s the right one

hufflepuff, bulbasuar, eevee, leafeon, flareonin bottle for banban (I think jolteon would be gone with other requests and since I’m sending you a lot of cookies already… @banban007 all sent

jolteon in bottle for water spirit @water-spirit sent

fossil for dalek @Dalek sent

any leftover bottle for queen kit  @QueenKit is kittyshinju the right scroll name? Eevee, sylveon and leafeon on their way

celebi for mika @Mika sent

loki, olive, sylveon and jolteon in bottle, and bear for biruko @biruko all sent

draw another bulbasuar for pink

eevee and sylveon bottle for Mukouno @Mukouno sent

Edited by Moriaty

I made some cookies after designs I saw on the first 20 or so pages of this tread:

Pig from behind after @littleironhorse's design (It  made me laugh, I had to make it), carina dragon after @GalacticSketch's design, minimalistic snowman after @ADN6's design, snek with teacup after @Moriaty's design, walrus, dragon silhouette and husky after @samsap's design, gift box after @Auriene's design.

Why I did this? My creativity mostly seems to be limited to snowmen. And I also really, really wanted these cookies, but how do I ask stranges to please spend time and effort making something for me? so I made them myself, enjoyed the challenge and now I can have them in my send section. 

I also tried some easier designs like the Fish-In-A-Bottle, moon phases, Vampire snowmam, Pride snowman and dragon silhouette. If you want any of these, just ask! (I also still have dolphins and sky dolphins left)

cookies 1.png

cookies 2.png

2 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

I made some cookies after designs I saw on the first 20 or so pages of this tread:

Pig from behind after @littleironhorse's design (It  made me laugh, I had to make it), carina dragon after @GalacticSketch's design, minimalistic snowman after @ADN6's design, snek with teacup after @Moriaty's design, walrus, dragon silhouette and husky after @samsap's design, gift box after @Auriene's design.

Why I did this? My creativity mostly seems to be limited to snowmen. And I also really, really wanted these cookies, but how do I ask stranges to please spend time and effort making something for me? so I made them myself, enjoyed the challenge and now I can have them in my send section. 

I also tried some easier designs like the Fish-In-A-Bottle, moon phases, Vampire snowmam, Pride snowman and dragon silhouette. If you want any of these, just ask! (I also still have dolphins and sky dolphins left)

They are beautiful!

Can I take one of these two? :Dimage.png.f54002f058a5a5c687357a64ac856155.png

7 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭🧡🧡

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! it looks so good!! 

i was very shocked to see this but i smiled so big when i saw it..! the everything about it is so lovely!! thank you!!!!!!

I am glad you like it :D

Happy 2021!

6 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

cookies 1.png

cookies 2.png

May I adopt the snake?

54 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

I made a Itachi cookie, sending :nyan:

Hope you will like it!

image.png.a0af8d514257fd87c9ad238a5bf4c6ee.png 

Ahhhh that’s AMAZING! I love this, thank you so much!! I’m like still in my bed but dancing in my head already :P thank you for this amazing drawing

46 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

Pig from behind after @littleironhorse's design (cookies 1.png

cookies 2.png

😯I made a snowman pig last night and dropped it on an unsuspecting Kakaru_of_DOOM.

I did it the hard way. Face and belly. Pig behind would be so much easier.

Love the black and blue wing dragon with the snowy sprinkles..

20201231_113339.jpg

Edited by Waiting_for_Dawn

And that is a cute opig, Waiting_for_Dawn!

I still have plenty of jolteon, @Moriaty! I'd be happy to swap for an eyed jolteon-in-a-bottle.

Meanwhile, I made a rotom and an asoxeno:

988092675_RotomAsoxeno.png.03e1922f1301aa2db71a05525cd116ba.png

Anyone want these?

1 minute ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

And that is a cute opig, Waiting_for_Dawn!

I still have plenty of jolteon, @Moriaty! I'd be happy to swap for an eyed jolteon-in-a-bottle.

Meanwhile, I made a rotom and an asoxeno:

988092675_RotomAsoxeno.png.03e1922f1301aa2db71a05525cd116ba.png

Anyone want these?

Ohhhh! Can I take the blue dragon? It looks stunning! :wub:

27 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Ahhhh that’s AMAZING! I love this, thank you so much!! I’m like still in my bed but dancing in my head already :P thank you for this amazing drawing

Glad you like it!

I will try to make other characters later :nyan:

I accidentally zorched my cookie. But, I re-made it!

1837908697_Asoisback.png.505232f9955f5d7ca66d405373d04701.png

I still have one left of the first version of the asoxeno with a tree. I have more of the second take.

So... writing with sprinkles (and fixing it with more sprinkles) didn't work as well as I thought it would, but... this cookie exists now. Anybody interested?  :D

Edit: gone

image.png.8c8073e6c77096d0af1f4d55d06490d7.png

Edited by Confused Cat

25 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

@LackingDragons do you still have the boat in the dreidel? it's so lovely

@Fields_of_Heather if it's still available, could i ask for the magenta/purple dragon? i love the colors

Sure, one purple dragon baby coming your way!

2 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

So... writing with sprinkles (and fixing it with more sprinkles) didn't work as well as I thought it would, but... this cookie exists now. Anybody interested?  :D

YES!!!! Please?

6 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

Edit: gone

😂

1 hour ago, LackingDragons said:

Pride snowman and dragon silhouette. If you want any of these, just ask!

cookies 1.png

cookies 2.png

If the pride snowman is still available, I'd love it, please.

I just want to thank everyone for all the awesome and pretty cookies I have received. I will not be making anymore (unless it is just a simple design to give back one in return). The fun is gone for me and I can't really be bothered with any of the events now. It was fun while it lasted and I appreciate all the work that went into all the cookies, they will be cherished. Hopefully things will go better next year if I'm still around.