Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

1 minute ago, Moriaty said:

sure thing - sent

I didn't know what the shiny ones looked like so I had to google them - the color doesn't seem to really match since it's a really cyan-y blue and obviously we don't have any colors we want. If you accept pure blue one I'll try do a solosis tomorrow

That's fine ^^ I'd appreciate it. I sent a cookie in exchange. I know it's not much, but I'm on mobile and I can't get very detailed on more than just basic stuff like that

1 hour ago, Dalek said:

That's fine ^^ I'd appreciate it. I sent a cookie in exchange. I know it's not much, but I'm on mobile and I can't get very detailed on more than just basic stuff like that

finished and sent

1426134714_ScreenShot2020-12-31at2_39_48AM.thumb.png.5d71c61d01746300d79605a6d446c39e.png

Also got a few other pokemon done in the meantime, below are all my unsent cookies

The old ones will slowly begin to go to random since no one seems to be interested anymore. This include everything down to eevee bottles. Choose away :D

1016404801_ScreenShot2020-12-31at2_40_58AM.thumb.png.4d59f0717a51afbeb345f9efb4c74c0b.png

um, if anyone request a pokemon on my finished list, is it possible to list where it is located on the list as well? (ie, sth like second counting from left on second bottom row) Or a simple description (sth like the shell, the coconut tree, the pink cat-ish plant) I get confused by english pokemon names very quick

togetic (white one with colorful triangles) and shuckle (red shelled yellow turtle) are gone

(or you can give me a pokemon name and I can try to draw it! Please make sure the color is compatible tho

and @Awdz Bodkins aww that holly is so cute! Love the little one ^^

Edited by Moriaty

2 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

finished and sent

1426134714_ScreenShot2020-12-31at2_39_48AM.thumb.png.5d71c61d01746300d79605a6d446c39e.png

Also got a few other pokemon done in the meantime, below are all my unsent cookies

The old ones will slowly begin to go to random since no one seems to be interested anymore. This include everything down to eevee bottles. Choose away :D

1016404801_ScreenShot2020-12-31at2_40_58AM.thumb.png.4d59f0717a51afbeb345f9efb4c74c0b.png

Can I take Shuckle cookie? Thank you :wub:

7 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

:o can i have the shuckle and togetic ones?

edit: a101401014 can have the shuckle, just want a flareon and togetic :)

Edited by Corseiss

8 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Can I take Shuckle cookie? Thank you :wub:

sure, sending

7 minutes ago, Corseiss said:

:o can i have the shuckle and togetic ones?

shuckle got claimed by a101, togetic will be sent to you after cooldown :P And sent!

2 minutes ago, Corseiss said:

cool lol, could i have one flareon bottle then :D

sure, flareon bottle coming after cooldown (damn that, I really want to go to sleep but need to wait five minute before I can send another cookie

Edited by Moriaty

1 minute ago, Moriaty said:

shuckle got claimed by a101, togetic will be sent to you after cooldown :P 

7 minutes ago, Corseiss said:

both of yours are sent :P

20 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

finished and sent

He's beautiful ;-;

5 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

both of yours are sent :P

On a side note, if anyone wants karasuno cookies, i still have 5!

Spoiler

karasuno.thumb.PNG.997c4244bdad75f5566b88314551a63a.PNG

Edited by Corseiss

Making little stars and stars with roses today - those below were already sent, but I can make more later if someone is interested ^_^

rnAcMQ.jpg

omATQE.jpg

@Moriaty I'd happily take any HP cookie left, and bulbasaur/ditto bulbasaur. Maybe a full set of eevee in bottle too if it doesn't sound too greedy (whatever still left). XD I only have sylveon with flower so far. Thanks!

Edited by banban007

@Auriene I'd love a cookie that resembles the 3rd one from top left! of course, only if youd want to make one :D

1 hour ago, Moriaty said:

um, if anyone request a pokemon on my finished list, is it possible to list where it is located on the list as well? (ie, sth like second counting from left on second bottom row) Or a simple description (sth like the shell, the coconut tree, the pink cat-ish plant) I get confused by english pokemon names very quick

togetic (white one with colorful triangles) and shuckle (red shelled yellow turtle) are gone

(or you can give me a pokemon name and I can try to draw it! Please make sure the color is compatible tho

Can I take a jolteon in a bottle? Without eye if still available 😍 (It's the thunder eevee evolution on the 7th row)

@Moriaty if no one claims the fossil (first row, last Pokemon- the tentacle one) after a while, may i have it? I don't want to be too greedy 

2 hours ago, Auriene said:

Making little stars and stars with roses today - those below were already sent, but I can make more later if someone is interested ^_^

rnAcMQ.jpg

omATQE.jpg

Your stars are so darn pretty. Of course, there's the possibility that I'm sucker for night sky imagery. 😶

12 hours ago, Ewhanene said:

550487647_.PNG.899829e26ed2a2d4c3c5caa601cd21eb.PNG

I send this cookie to you please check your cookie list!

It's so beautiful!! Thank youu! Makes me drool when I look at it 😂 Sent you something, too

@Alskasaur Glad you liked Deku! I think it's the cookie I'm most proud of so far 😁