Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

10 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

I just want to thank everyone for all the awesome and pretty cookies I have received. I will not be making anymore (unless it is just a simple design to give back one in return). The fun is gone for me and I can't really be bothered with any of the events now. It was fun while it lasted and I appreciate all the work that went into all the cookies, they will be cherished. Hopefully things will go better next year if I'm still around.  

Respectfully, there was only fun for you if you could send the same design to everyone? You get no joy from the actual decorating and giving of cookies? 😧

If anybody wants to swap cookies, I'd love some. I'm after Sylveon, Alolan Raichu, Mimikyu, and Bulbasaur designs. 😆

Edited by Marrionetta
adding solicitation for coooookies

2 hours ago, Fields_of_Heather said:

Candy Mountain. It's a land of sweets and joy...and joyness. *sings* Candy Mountain, Candy Mountain! fill me with sweet sugary goodness!!!

I take it you want a Candy Mountain. I'll make one and send it your way soon.

In the meantime... 

I wanted to make a Toby Fox dog cookie in case someone was a fan of a certain game. However, I started it just a bit too much to the right.

So, would anybody like a Too Uncomfortably Close to the Screen Toby Fox cookie?

efdcc.png.b697184102ace8d837a27de47c585eba.png

I'll try to make some less Too Uncomfortably Close to the Screen Toby Fox cookies in the future if there's interest. 

Edit: @LackingDragons if the Carina cookie is still available I'd love it. Scroll is MiniMikasa.

Edited by Mika

Here's what I made so far! Really like making these ribbon wrapped snowmen xd 

Hope this Bill wouldn't be taken as an insult; when I chose this cookie, I was thinking only about fitting his triangular body into perfect shape

All unchecked are unsent!

Screenshot_QuickPic_20201231-235217.png

Screenshot_QuickPic_20210101-201616.png

Screenshot_QuickPic_20210102-010213.png

Edited by CrystalThundercloud
Marked up which cookies are sent

11 minutes ago, Marrionetta said:

Respectfully, there was only fun for you if you could send the same design to everyone? You get no joy from the actual decorating and giving of cookies? 😧

If anybody wants to swap cookies, I'd love some. I'm after Sylveon, Alolan Raichu, Mimikyu, and Bulbasaur designs. 😆

I had fun sending cookies too but it's too hard for me to decorate the cookies to begin with and since the duplication glitch got fixed, it took the fun away for me. There are some here who understand what I'm talking about. I don't have time to keep sitting here making cookies all day long, especially with the lag. I'm not on the computer much so I'm limited to using my mobile which is even harder to decorate cookies on. Being able to share multiple cookies of the few designs I was proud of, was the fun part. But now we can't do that.

2 hours ago, LackingDragons said:

I also tried some easier designs like the Fish-In-A-Bottle, moon phases, Vampire snowmam, Pride snowman and dragon silhouette. If you want any of these, just ask! (I also still have dolphins and sky dolphins left)

cookies 1.png

LD, this set is awesome! Is the howling wolf stlll available? and if you make any more Starry Nights, I must have one for my cookie art gallery. Too cool!

@CrystalThundercloud May I please have the cutie with the monocle

Edited by lilbird

2 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

I had fun sending cookies too but it's too hard for me to decorate the cookies to begin with and since the duplication glitch got fixed, it took the fun away for me. There are some here who understand what I'm talking about. I don't have time to keep sitting here making cookies all day long, especially with the lag. I'm not on the computer much so I'm limited to using my mobile which is even harder to decorate cookies on. Being able to share multiple cookies of the few designs I was proud of, was the fun part. But now we can't do that.

So you only enjoy sharing cookies if you feel like they're well made and showcase your best abilities? >: I'm sorry. I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself and I relate. But the big tips and the nature of the event, I've found, is nice for challenging that desire to be perfect all the time. Even simple cookies are good, and fun to whip out. I've taken to making a lot of black cats on solid color backgrounds because they're fast and fun for me, now that the dupe glitch has been patched. I liked duping, but I've found a new way to have fun too. Which is finding a niche thing that's easily replicated and fun to play with. I hope you're able to do the same. ❤️ Happy holidays and a happy new year!

2 minutes ago, Mika said:

@CrystalThundercloud do you want to swap your chocolate candy tree for one of mine? I have a Mint in a Tree or a mountain scene if you'd like.

This one?

I'd like your mountain scene, any of them :3 Scroll's name is Thundercloud

Is your scroll name the same as your username?

Screenshot_QuickPic_20201231-221435.png

57 minutes ago, Waiting_for_Dawn said:

@tjenni

Are there any more candles in a bottle?

Yes one, what is your scroll name?

@Kakaru_of_DOOM

Thank you for the asoxeno cookie. It's really beautiful.

I was going to PM you, but Compose Message fought back.

12 minutes ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

Here's what I made so far! Really like making these ribbon wrapped snowmen xd 

Hope this Bill wouldn't be taken as an insult; when I chose this cookie, I was thinking only about fitting his triangular body into perfect shape

All of them are unsent!

Screenshot_Chrome_20201231-212451~01.png

Screenshot_Chrome_20201231-212502~01.png

Screenshot_Chrome_20201231-214840~01.png

Can I take one of those four? Love them:D image.png.67fa2ebc713a59ca1ec5e05d17e0fef5.png

My scroll name is a101401014.

Edited by a101401014

2 minutes ago, tjenni said:

Yes one, what is your scroll name?

Long_before_sunrise

3 minutes ago, Marrionetta said:

So you only enjoy sharing cookies if you feel like they're well made and showcase your best abilities? >: I'm sorry. I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself and I relate. But the big tips and the nature of the event, I've found, is nice for challenging that desire to be perfect all the time. Even simple cookies are good, and fun to whip out. I've taken to making a lot of black cats on solid color backgrounds because they're fast and fun for me, now that the dupe glitch has been patched. I liked duping, but I've found a new way to have fun too. Which is finding a niche thing that's easily replicated and fun to play with. I hope you're able to do the same. ❤️ Happy holidays and a happy new year!

I appreciate you trying to help me out but I've been going thru a lot for the past couple years so the holiday spirit hasn't really been there for me. I have left DC before for other reasons and when something happens that I actually have fun with and it gets taken away, I lose interest fast. It is just something I have to deal with and I don't want to keep dragging the mood down so I'll stop talking about it. I just said what I wanted to so I could thank everyone.

2 minutes ago, Waiting_for_Dawn said:

Long_before_sunrise

Thank you, can’t check much on my mobile phone

1 minute ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

@Mika, sent!

@a101401014, will send you patched tree after a cd :3 what's your scroll name?

My scroll name is a101401014.

Thank you :wub:

25 minutes ago, Mika said:

I take it you want a Candy Mountain. I'll make one and send it your way soon.

Yes, please!!!!

@CrystalThundercloud I'd like the patchwork tree if it's available.

13 minutes ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

Screenshot_Chrome_20201231-212451~01.png

Screenshot_Chrome_20201231-212502~01.png

Screenshot_Chrome_20201231-214840~01.png

Your snowmen seem to have been getting up to mischief.

This one looks like it was bandaged with quilt squares.

20201231_132251.jpg

@smartster4 Sending you the boat

@Lady Dragoon sending you the pig 😂

@Lagie Pride snowperson on their way (soon). They probably have a petition to have pride month in January. Great start into the year and they could even participate!)

@Mika Carina flying your way!

@Waiting_for_Dawn do you mean the blue dragon with the black scales? I could send it to you :D

@CrystalThundercloud could I get the floral snow(?)man

2 hours ago, LackingDragons said:

I made some cookies after designs I saw on the first 20 or so pages of this tread:

Pig from behind after @littleironhorse's design (It  made me laugh, I had to make it),

@LackingDragons

Getting that spiral for the pig's tail is hard. Is there a trick to it?