Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

what a cute alolan raichu!!! 

i was gonna do something today but i dont remember what... >_<

Edited by InvaderAlexis

1 hour ago, Moriaty said:

I did! If you like this one better lmk

1230704088_ScreenShot2020-12-31at2_37_58PM.thumb.png.1ed6fda6f5bff454ecf4358c513cef7d.png 

you have all the time in the world to decide lol, because I still have at least five cookies requested and unsent, and that's gonna take over half an hour before I can reach yours

❤️ It's so lovably derpy, I'd love it.

@CrystalThundercloud, do you still have your dapper Snowman in a suit? If so, can I have it? ❤️❤️❤️ (If not, no worries, no need to make one for me. I just saw it when I was catching up to the thread and was delighted. :D) Wait, I just spotted you trying to send it to someone. Nevermind! ❤️

Edited by pinkgothic

My creations are not nearly as spectacular as the ones posted in here...  But here they are.
(I included the top row of received in my pic, as I am in love with the randomly received Kittencorn.)

2020 dc cookies.png

39 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I have unsent:

Upside down skull

Undine dragon

Snow dragon

holly mane horse

Horse dragon

Hellhorse stallion

20201231_174233.jpg

20201231_183639.jpg

@smartster4 You're so welcome!! I wasn't sure what else to send, so I tried copying your profile picture but with a Christmas theme XD

Now that I know this thread even exists, I can show off that someone did the same thing (copying the profile picture) for me! I gasped when I saw this and think it's so cool! Thanks @Laura-Borealis!
434353719_greensaturncookie.JPG.c94b0a90e6edbba3b46eefdb95d04bef.JPG

@muttduck I think this is the first dreidel I‘ve seen that’s actually painted as a dreidel 😂

I like you sledges, would you trade the second one for a dolphin?

Edit: is your scroll name the same? Mine is

Edited by LackingDragons

11 minutes ago, Silverwatermist said:

@smartster4 You're so welcome!! I wasn't sure what else to send, so I tried copying your profile picture but with a Christmas theme XD

Now that I know this thread even exists, I can show off that someone did the same thing (copying the profile picture) for me! I gasped when I saw this and think it's so cool! 

you guys inspired me and now this happend

812091966_ScreenShot2020-12-31at4_55_49PM.thumb.png.3e8d7b5452b87c66b62bd6926517eef4.png

I dont know, whoever the first one that doesn't have a profile pic I see I'll send this to :D

okay, I scrolled up and saw @Long_Before_Sunrise first. Going to you! Hope you enjoy XD

Edited by Moriaty

Haha that's great @Moriaty! I love that idea!

Also, earlier I sent out this alien cookie. If anyone would like new alien ones, I can send some out later tonight :)

(I can also send Christmas trees or snowy pine trees like the ones below if a winter/holiday theme is more interesting to whoever wants one. You just have to wait several hours because I'm about to step away from the computer. I'll check back later!)

alien cookie i sent.JPG

Christmas tree cookie.JPG

snowy pine cookie.JPG

9 minutes ago, Silverwatermist said:

Haha that's great @Moriaty! I love that idea!

Also, earlier I sent out this alien cookie. If anyone would like new alien ones, I can send some out later tonight :)

(I can also send Christmas trees or snowy pine trees like the ones below if a winter/holiday theme is more interesting to whoever wants one. You just have to wait several hours because I'm about to step away from the computer. I'll check back later!)

alien cookie i sent.JPG

Christmas tree cookie.JPG

snowy pine cookie.JPG

Can I take a alien or a snowy pine tree? Thank you  :D

1 hour ago, lovecats99 said:

Would anybody like some abstract art this Mint?

image.png.54f8980faa993ab6d37d7b199c06ba17.png

Another abstract Mint

One more

image.png.6648f626296dea6ce1f4086c477583e2.png

You ok or are you starting to crack up? 🤭

52 minutes ago, muttduck said:

My creations are not nearly as spectacular as the ones posted in here...  But here they are.
(I included the top row of received in my pic, as I am in love with the randomly received Kittencorn.)

2020 dc cookies.png

The little smily face sun is very appealing.

30 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

you guys inspired me and now this happend

812091966_ScreenShot2020-12-31at4_55_49PM.thumb.png.3e8d7b5452b87c66b62bd6926517eef4.png

I dont know, whoever the first one that doesn't have a profile pic I see I'll send this to :D

okay, I scrolled up and saw @Long_Before_Sunrise first. Going to you! Hope you enjoy XD

It's The Grinch! ❤️ Except not green.

image.png.9fdd387bff11b74ce8db1c0421a9dc21.png

heh, i made another one. went for a super simple panel of him, but it ended up being too high up on the cookie (because i didnt want any of his face to be cut off) so i added some little clouds, which felt fitting. lol.

i wanted to do another more complicated one of him (i wanted to do this image of him) but since we cant duplicate anymore (🙄) i didnt really feel motivated to do it.

please let me know if anyone wants. im working on another my hero thing, because i mentioned that shirakumo isnt even my #1 favorite character... im going to do another (really simple) panel of my favorite, so stay tuned :P 

2 hours ago, smartster4 said:

@Awdz Bodkins can i get a gold shim? i'll send a snek back your way

Sent cookie #44069

Really happy with the cookie from a101401014 as Spirited Away is a beloved movie for me.

image.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

1 hour ago, LackingDragons said:

@muttduck I think this is the first dreidel I‘ve seen that’s actually painted as a dreidel 😂

It's far better than the one I did! XD

Screenshot_20201231-205840.thumb.jpg.c89d1906529b9322446dce54aad92cff.jpg

image.png.31b81b4a1f901bc77b91a5f930e7d174.png

there he is! LOL. if anyone wants either of them, pls let me kno!! 

i just chose the most beautiful panel of him to use as reference. may do another of shinso because i have another image in mind i can use that i really like. i cant wait to see him next season, im SO excited!

2 hours ago, Mika said:

Attempted to make an OG Mew

efdcc.png.045f63e79105a7e8ec4392fc71ed8f64.png

It's alright I think...

If anybody wants please @ me or send me a PM and include your scroll name.

@Mika Would you trade me a Mewtwo for my attempt at a coastal waverunner?

image.png.ce4b48cda0bed19d08ddbbb86f58c3da.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

2 hours ago, muttduck said:

2020 dc cookies.png

I just sent you cookie #46941 - would you mind sending me a friendly cookie in exchange?

@Awdz Bodkins Mewtwo is too complicated for me to do.:( Unless you meant the Mew cookie, which was given to someone a little while ago who contacted me via PM.

The real New Year's tradition isn't celebrations at midnight. It's you being ready to fall asleep and multiple neighbors find inspiration at that moment  to play with fireworks 🎆 for an hour. Even if it's raining. 🌧️

8 minutes ago, Mika said:

@Awdz Bodkins Mewtwo is too complicated for me to do.:( Unless you meant the Mew cookie, which was given to someone a little while ago who contacted me via PM.

@MikaOh, Mew then, I get them mixed up - sorry! Can you do another Mew?

@Long_Before_Sunrise - I like that New Year's tradition description, sent you cookie #44096 because you made me chuckle

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Just now, Awdz Bodkins said:

Oh, Mew then, I get them mixed up - sorry! Can you do another Mew?

I'll give it another attempt tomorrow. Do you want the OG white and pink or the more modern solid pink?

17 minutes ago, Mika said:

I'll give it another attempt tomorrow. Do you want the OG white and pink or the more modern solid pink?

I like the one you had pictured before, really pretty with the white.

@Mika - sent the coastal waverunner cookie to Mika

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

So, posting a bunch of pokemon

1235700905_ScreenShot2020-12-31at6_55_29PM.thumb.png.c254ba7ad6969d942c91f0c8b107c72a.png

was looking to trade raichu with marrionetta so dat one's kind of reserved, unless she/he doesn't respond by tmr morning (or afternoon, depends on when I get up)

the pink and yellow cat that really looks like cattail from plant vs zombie is gone

Edited by Moriaty