TJ09

2020-09-22 - September Dragon Release

NEW EGGS! NEW EGGS!

And I have space for exactly one egg.

Dangit.

Edit: Also that purple hatchie looks mighty familiar...though it might just be me recognizing Mewtie's style. 

Edited by Shokomon

Yikes! Now I have to find out how to get room for at least a pair of both. But they are lovely! Happy equinox. 🍁

I am absolutely in love with the purple eggs, they’re breathtaking and ethereal 💓 can’t wait to see how they all look once they’re adults 🥺

2 hours ago, meruru said:

A new release!!! on my birthday!!!!

omgggg!!!!! yaaaaaay \o/

thank you TJ

Happy birthday, hope you’ll have a wonderful day 🎁🎊🎈🎉🎂

Of course, because I jut BOUGHT 2 statarae.  Darn it.

Well, thank you anyway...I do have some slots, at least :)

6 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

Happy birthday, hope you’ll have a wonderful day 🎁🎊🎈🎉🎂

thank you dear 💖

Happy birthday @meruru! I send you my best for a wonderful birthday! :) 🎂 🎉🎁

~

I've managed to catch three of the green eggs and finally just got my second purple! Bless you hourly drops!

Everyone is a freaking NINJA in the caves though! O_O But it's kinda fun in an odd way, haha! It's even more exciting when you finally get one because of the rush, but maybe I'm just crazy (which is probably true.) 🤣

Sending all my luck to everyone still trying to hunt some! I'll try seeing if I can't catch anymore for others once I have an egg slot or two open again.

Wow, surprise release for me!  I'm glad I decided to keep my scroll empty, anticipating a release this coming weekend.  And I'm pleasantly surprised that I was able to get all the new eggs fairly easily, all within an hour. :D

What a pleasant surprise! And since I work & was home on my break, doubly nice to catch my share at the hourly drop without it taking more than a few minutes! :D

Happy Fall everyone & thank you TJ & Spriters for the pretty eggies! :D

Edited by kiramaru7

Got one of each before I went to bed, now I'm debating whether to use my newly-opened 2 slots to make that a pair of each. Maybe I'll just grab one and keep one slot open for AP hunting? Hmm. 

I like the hatchies so far, the green one a bit more just because it stands out more to me. 

edit: During this *ahem* world event, I think the days are all blending together for me, now that I don't have a job. I legit had no idea this was a *gasp!* week-day release until someone mentioned it!

Edited by HeatherMarie

I'm on board with the release ju a few hours behind the beginning tho. Happy  Autumnal Equinox to all and may everyone's event be balanced and a fabulous Fall to all!

So many beautiful dragons and now these two!! I am so glad I was finally feeling well enough to return to the cave. I have missed collecting all of these lovely babies. These two will be cherished just as all the others, poor lil emo babies! Thank you!!!

Can't figure out what the green ones might be named - I thought the attraction to light and lovely chlorophyll green colour might be referencing leaves and photosynthesis in some way, but with the hatchling description it sounds like they might just love hogging the limelight.

Haha was just gonna stock up on eggs because I was lazy this week. Finding the caves empty is always a good sign, perfect timing :D thank you for the lovely new dragons! 😍

22 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Can't figure out what the green ones might be named - I thought the attraction to light and lovely chlorophyll green colour might be referencing leaves and photosynthesis in some way, but with the hatchling description it sounds like they might just love hogging the limelight.

A couple people in the UOD theorized it might be "Equinox" because of where it sorts and TJ's release message. I think they just might be right! :D

My fav part about new releases is catching rare dragons cause everyone is distracted looking for the new dragons. Just caught a xeno that was just hanging out in the volcano lol