TJ09

2020-09-22 - September Dragon Release

I’ve had a busy couple days and only just noticed the News post. I only need to catch one more purple egg and then I’m done for the release. Not bad for missing the initial drop. 

5 hours ago, Niyaka said:

I’m liking all the low time eggs in the AP right now. I clicked an egg with a bunch of cracks and when I went to my scroll it had immediately hatched! First time that’s ever happened for me. 

That happened to me too! Clicked an egg just to check it's lineage and it hatched as soon as it hit my scroll. I figured that was a sign I should keep it, lol.

3 hours before my first 'melody' egg hatches, a good 20 hours before my green ones hatch. I can't wait to see TJ's adults, come on grow faster!

got my first round of hatchlings now, and a second round of eggs picked up to finish off my sets of both breeds. i honestly can't pick a favorite between the green and purple - both are lovely! 

Just noticed something about the green dragons: it says it "shakes violently when taken out of the light"

Probably it means that it likes attention, just realised that since well being "in the spotlight" means centre of attention :)

Edited by Corseiss

The mockingbird in the high branches outside my window this morning made me wonder if our melodic children will be mockingbird dragons! XD

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

The mockingbird in the high branches outside my window this morning made me wonder if our melodic children will be mockingbird dragons! XD

That's a really cool name haha, it'd be amazing if so

2 hours ago, VixenDra said:

what the heck? TUESDAY release?:/

i love surprises! :D 

5 hours ago, Corseiss said:

Just noticed something about the green dragons: it says it "shakes violently when taken out of the light"

Probably it means that it likes attention, just realised that since well being "in the spotlight" means centre of attention :)

Cute theory! I thought it might mean it uses light for energy. Like plants - maybe the green coloration is chlorophyll

Loving the new release, even though it took me by surprise. 

Really liking the whiskers on the green dragon.  And the singing dragons sound lovely.

*waits for the 5 min refresh*

*spam clicks a bunch of new eggs*

*Checks dragons page*

Oh. I got way more than I thought I did. Lol.

8 hours ago, VixenDra said:

what the heck? TUESDAY release?:/

I know, right? Fall equinox special.

The beautiful eggs hatched into beautiful little hatchies. I can't wait for them to grow up into beautiful dragons. Thanks again for this great new release. :)

*looks at her eggs*

Why aren't you showing signs of hatching?

*goes to incubate a non-new release egg...sees all new release eggs as incubatable*

D'oh! Everyone is incubated now so by tomorrow morning I should have hatchlings XD

I was totally surprised when I found out about the September Egg Drop late last night and I cannot believe that I have managed to catch four of each Egg seeing as how I started so late....  I have now gendered them as two of each sex per breed...

Thank You TJ and Spriters...

looking forward to waking up tomorrow and seeing what these pretties look like! :D

Once again thanks for another good release! Glad to see more DR dragons getting in cave!

I'm always asleep when they grow up, I won't get to see the adults until the morning. I'm particularly excited about the green ones, I love the coloring and hope to see that brightness in the adults.