TJ09

2020-09-22 - September Dragon Release

11 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

My evil side is amused. >:] Thanks for the entertainment, guys.

Hehe, glad to be of service. It was a good joke indeed. :D

--------

Woot! Finally full with a pair of purples and greens. And an extra purple. I love the hatchlings so far. I can't help but think the greens will look good with neo tropical. 

How long do the new eggs drop for in mass? I am having a hell of a time getting the new eggs. :( There was an update on my browser on my phone and it messed with the ability to reload the page 😢 

7 minutes ago, blackmagicrose said:

How long do the new eggs drop for in mass? I am having a hell of a time getting the new eggs. :( There was an update on my browser on my phone and it messed with the ability to reload the page 😢 

It varies, normally I believe they 'flood' for somewhere between 8-12 hours before old ones start mixing in, *sometimes* it's closer to 20 hours but that shouldn't be expected. We have had some almost-24-hour floods in the past year, but I believe that's a few and far between thing. 

I accidentally grabbed two more of the green ones, I was really just refreshing the biome to see how they were dropping at this point. Oops. lol Good to know they are still fairly plentiful though.

They're both adorable but I nearly squee'd out loud when I saw the green hatchies. My fav color and they're sooo cute! 😍

Wasn't expecting a release! The hatchies look really cute and I managed to catch one of both breeds already :D 

Thankfully, these were an easy catch.

Thank you, TJ and spriters! :)

*leaves brownies for everyone*

Thank-you one and all who made these lovely eggs turn into fabulous dragons. Thank TJ for another great release!

DANGIT!

I accidentally clicked a Stripe!

And that was my last open egg slot.

*cries*

--

*checks the hatchlings*

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THOSE BABIES!

Eyyyy, another DR dragon makes it to the Cave!

4 hours ago, Paintra said:

A couple people in the UOD theorized it might be "Equinox" because of where it sorts and TJ's release message. I think they just might be right! :D

"Emo" also fits in the sort scheme. Between the eggs shaking when ignored and the hatchlings being emotionally needy, I think I will call them Emo Dragons even if they turn out to officially be Equinox XD

11 hours ago, Fawkesian said:

269, if my count is correct!

Thanks! :)

I've now got 3 of each and that's all I can hold lol. Excited to see the adults, idk which is a DR, but do we know the conceptor offhand? 

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

*leaves brownies for everyone*

*Gobbles her's up happpily.* Thanks! :D

Thank you TG and Spriters for an awesome release before the holidays start to trickle in. It's hard to pick a fav of these two, because I love 'em both.

Great stuff. Waits impatiently to be able to catch my 8th. And to see how they grow up.

TJ seems to have forgotten to influence? 1 male and 3 female for the purple ones seem unusual.

10 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

TJ seems to have forgotten to influence? 1 male and 3 female for the purple ones seem unusual.

It happens from time to time, he always fixes when they're adults.

Still one day and 19 hours until we see the adults. poooo!!! I iz so impatiant! I want to see the new pretties!

22 hours ago, Ripan said:

Can't figure out what the green ones might be named - I thought the attraction to light and lovely chlorophyll green colour might be referencing leaves and photosynthesis in some way, but with the hatchling description it sounds like they might just love hogging the limelight.

Limelight.  Limelight.  As in, lime-green.  Maybe that's why they're green?  Or maybe the green is a reference to the idiom "green with envy".  So many possibilities!

I only just checked the news, and found out about the release, but thankfully I didn't find the eggs too hard to catch.

I’m liking all the low time eggs in the AP right now. I clicked an egg with a bunch of cracks and when I went to my scroll it had immediately hatched! First time that’s ever happened for me.