TJ09

2020-09-22 - September Dragon Release

This is a surprise, lol. I’m currently scroll locked, but hopefully I can catch these later today.

Thanks for the new release!

Ahhhh I get home from work and we're already so far into the release! 

I'm gonna have to see what I can drop off my scroll to nab some of these, both eggs look neat!

7 hours ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Melody egg found in Coast and Jungle, sorts between Misfit Pygmy and Monarch Dragon.

I adore the singing hatchlings!

Shaky egg found in Forest, sorts between Ember Dragon and Erador Lindwyrm.

Awdz posted each earlier :)

WOOT!Now the fun part...Huntin' them down. 🤣 Thanks to everyone involved for this new release! ❤️

Very sneaky! Right in the middle of the week! ^^

But since I only have one egg that I refuse to drop (one of the new Xenos), I managed to get 4 of the green and 3 of the purple. Now I'm happy. ^^

Thank you for another wonderful release! ❤️

Here I am doing some pre-breakfast breeding, go to the cave to see what's there--and the biomes are empty!  Check the news--and bingo!  Well, I didn't breed anything I wanted to keep, so now I have new eggs!  Great idea for a September drop, love it!  Thanks TJ and spriters!

Ahhhhhhhhh I was expecting a new release, I dreamt with one last night :D

Thanks TJ and spriters!

3 minutes ago, meruru said:

A new release!!! on my birthday!!!!

omgggg!!!!! yaaaaaay \o/

thank you TJ

Happy Birthday!!! 🥂🎊🎂

7 minutes ago, meruru said:

A new release!!! on my birthday!!!!

omgggg!!!!! yaaaaaay \o/

thank you TJ

Woooo happy birthday, meruru!  Also thanks TJ and the artists!

6 minutes ago, Spirulina said:

Happy Birthday!!! 🥂🎊🎂

2 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

Woooo happy birthday, meruru!  Also thanks TJ and the artists!

thank you soooo much 💖💖💖

for my birthday present, I want a hundred CB Staterae!

make it happen TJ  =D

Well, TJ pulled a sneaky on me. I had my scroll all emptied over the weekend, in case of a release. But I filled it all up yesterday. :rolleyes:

I had room for three, so grabbed three melody eggs. Now I will have to decide if I want to drop some eggs I bred yesterday (easily replaceable) or wait more than a day to pick up the shaky one and risk having it be hard to get at that point.

Anyway, thanks TJ and spriters for the new dragons. The eggs are pretty and the hatchies look promising.

Aw, I feel so bad for the emo eggs. Their description makes it seem like they're having panic attacks or something when you ignore them. 😮  It'll be hard to abandon these...

and here i was anticipating a release this coming weekend! turned out lucky that i didn't have a lot of time to hunt last weekend, and my scroll was relatively empty. i caught a pair of greens and two pairs of purples at work.

i do want to mention something that came to mind. we have four purples in tj's post, and the purples appear in two biomes... perhaps they're not dimorphic, but instead they have biome-specific "alts"? i'll admit, it's a bit of a long shot since the stage 1 purple hatchies seem to all be the same, but i figure i'll throw that out there anyway.

Beautiful eggs! I look forward to collecting some later today.

How many breeds does this take us to now?

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Beautiful eggs! I look forward to collecting some later today.

How many breeds does this take us to now?

269, if my count is correct!

51 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, TJ pulled a sneaky on me. I had my scroll all emptied over the weekend, in case of a release. But I filled it all up yesterday. :rolleyes:

You are not alone;) 

What a nice surprise! I was also waiting on weekend but luckily still had some space for eggs today. I can't wait to see adults :)

Thank you TJ for this nice release!