TJ09

2020-09-22 - September Dragon Release

Woot! got some green ones, now if only I can have similar luck in a few hours when I'm not egg locked with prerelease eggs then I'll try for the purple ones. Can't wait! *Squee!*

CL dragon, huh? I don’t remember this one, maybe the hatchlings will jog my memory :P 

New Release!!! I wasn't expecting this until next weekend, lol. Refreshed the biomes and saw them empty, immediately 'oohhhh I know what this means!!'  I'm kinda kicking myself for making some high-timed trades yesterday though, I hate it when all my eggs are relatively high-timed. Haven't caught any of these yet, refreshed a couple times at :10 and they went so fast!

Happy hunting, everybody=) It is so hard to hunt right now. Waiting for the long drop=). So glad my Lihnseyres hatched just in time!

Everyone please keep an eye on their eggs and don't add them anywhere too soon! Release has barely been going for 2 hours and I'm already seeing these full 7-day eggs in hatcheries, my heart aches. Eggs are vulnerable this early!

Why are the drops so small! 😭 three eggs go by, instant refresh of the page and the biomes are empty. I miss the old releases when the odds were better. Beautiful eggs though!! Gonna hoard the purple ones!

@Spirulina lol Im usually locked during drops anyways, so Im excited I got my eggs. Waited for the hourly drop. Good luck to you! :)

@Ruby Eyes Thats interesting! It would make sense. It was around one in the morning when I was hunting. 😅😁

Edited by emetib92

Wow, I didn't realize that I was so good at getting the eggs at the hourly drop.  I wound up getting 5 eggs from the Forest.  Going to abandon some in 5 hours.

In love with all the purple eggs as of late!! Just snagged 3 of each myself, although the Melody ones seem to go very quickly. Happy hunting!

1 hour ago, emetib92 said:

Why are the drops so small! 😭

Supposedly, egg generation depends on people online - maybe not many people online right now?

Ooooh a release, I was hoping we would get one soon, just hope my Internet can keep up whilst on holiday 

These eggs look and sound beautiful happy egg hunting everyone :)

18 minutes ago, quinney said:

I guess the Melody eggs are the harder to catch...!

Didn't notice, both went quite fast ;)

But they have their own cracking sequence which personally I like much

3 minutes ago, Spirulina said:

Didn't notice, both went quite fast ;)

But they have their own cracking sequence which personally I like much

That might have something to do with it then. I didn't look, just dove in to catch! Got two, need two more. At least it'll be the hourly drop soon. Fingers crossed for that!

I got all four of each. I was beginning to prepare for both a weekend release and Halloween!