TJ09

2020-07-26 - July Dragon Release

2 hours ago, subwoofer said:

I managed to get 2 of each. Since my scroll goal is 2 males and 2 females CB of each breed, I'm already halfway.

See now, why didn't I make sensible goals like that? Nooo, my mind had to insist on having 20 of each breed! Not CBs, but still. 

I just locked myself with a CB Xeno, reflex-clicked in the Alpine while looking for more starlights. At least it turned out to be a Aquilo and not an Astrapi.

Cute s1 hatchie sprites on the starry eggs! I love the little nubbie yellow horns(?) they have.

Edited by Lady Artemis

Took a while but I grabbed 2 of each, didn't notice a new release until the mass drops stopped I guess 😛 

Just got my second set without much difficulty - except for a misclick! 😠

Me too ! I thought the drakes would be harder.

OMG! I love the S2 hatchies of the starlight dragon ♡♡♡

Edited by Twinstar

Wait 11 hours?! Didn't realize it was that close! That means... approx 4:30am my-time. Guess I'll see the adults when I wake up. I'm hoping the Starlight retains it's flowy majestic-ness in it's adult pose (for instance the Sapo does a great job of that). This is like our first new drake in about a year right? Can't wait to see that adult too!

*bangs head on keyboard* I was not paying attention and did not notice the new drop

25 minutes ago, Zerhai said:

*bangs head on keyboard* I was not paying attention and did not notice the new drop

Don't worry, they seem pretty common! I've seen them lingering for a few minutes after the 5 minute drop :) I also have an extra drake if you need one!

27 minutes ago, Paintra said:

Don't worry, they seem pretty common! I've seen them lingering for a few minutes after the 5 minute drop :) I also have an extra drake if you need one!

I managed to get 2 of each gladly ty for the offer!

I messed up. I wound up with 7 of the "Starlight" eggs and just 1 of the "Claw" eggs. I play this on my phone and for some reason when I clicked on the "Starlight" ones and it told me someone else already grabbed it....well the grabber was apparently me....LOL. Thank you for the new eggs!!!! ❤️

I caught three of each breed and gendered them one Male and two Female's in each breed...

Thank you Spriter's and TJ...  I was able to jump in right at the start and, yes, it took me a couple of day's, but I was still able to fulfill my desires in this Drop...

😮

1 hour to go! Can't wait to see them grow up!

Edit: Star adult looking gorgeous!!!

Edited by Arkee

Ahhh! the Elux Lucis are gorgeous!! Their egg pattern looked like trees to me, and I'm so glad to see that they kept that in the adult sprite!

The drakes haven't grown up yet

Edited by Serotina

Oh wow - LOVELY !

ETA and so is the drake :) I LOVE drakes.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Is the greyish white fluff on the Elux plumage, fur, or neither? Just wondering.

ETA: Both adults look great. I might breed this drake breed with howlers.

Edited by Jazeki

Oooh, look at the drake! Those are so cool!

Ahhh I don't think I pick a favorite between the two .-.

Both have so many potentials for lineages!

Aw, with those colors - why they gotta be a drake? They would look so well with Caligene dragons.

And the Elux Lucis is just gorgeous (they both are). Thank you everyone involved with these dragons

Reading about the Elux Lucis, sounds like it could have an alt?  Day and night colours?

Oh please! I love the Elux Lucis so much I'm almost wishing I was a dragon of that breed myself. :P

The drakes look gorgeous, too. It's just that the lindwyrms have, like, all my favourite features – in one dragon.