TJ09

2020-07-26 - July Dragon Release

Beautiful dragons!

Thank you, TJ and spriters! :D

two pretty New Release dragons, the Drake looks like a Velociraptor *cute*

YAY ADULTS! The Pseudo-Wyverns are just as gorgeous as I remember, and congrats Shokomon for getting your lovely babies in the cave!! They're so amazing! I sense myself hoarding them... And the Elux Lucis are super awesome too, love their body type! Multiple sets of wings noodles for the win

Aurora Borealis? In Dragon Cave? At this time of year? Localized entirely to the skin of this dragon???

Now that's a cool drake - sounds like it'd be interesting to study their anatomy!

And the Elux Lucis is beautiful!

These are simply beautiful judt gorgeous, i like them both but the ELux lucis is a new favourite its simply stunning and its description is beautiful, the drake looks so cunning I wouldn't want to accidentally walk in to one of them whilst walking in the dunes- wonderful releace both are fantastic additions :)

I wish at least one of the pairs where dimorphic. It adds interest when breeding.

1 hour ago, TCA said:

Aurora Borealis? In Dragon Cave? At this time of year? Localized entirely to the skin of this dragon???

It's more likely than you think!  

Thank you and Spatio for these, though. They're really pretty. 

1 hour ago, TCA said:

Well now I'm doubting everything. How very cryptic. Could we be seeing something more like this in the future, perhaps...?

definitely not hoping for a northern lights or sky based biome nope not at all

Edited by RealWilliamShakespeare

I love both of these so much 😍I remember the discussions about the drake's mouth colouring in DR! Love love love. And the Elux is just stunning. Two new ones to hoard! Thank you to everyone!!

1 hour ago, TCA said:

630512.jpg?b64lines=WWVzIQ==

(*seems to be the only one who got this joke so far*)

Nice job, everyone. These are some nice dragons and I'm gonna collect a bunch of Elux Lucis to breed with my Stratos dergs.

The drakes remind me of either a pack of lions or the migrating dinosaurs from Fantasia. I love them! Also the T-rex from Meet the Robinsons:

tenor.gif?itemid=3412715

And the Starlight dragon just... omg... I need an army.

Spriters, you are amazing and never ever change.

Very worthy additions to the cave! So glad to have another drake in the mix. I think it will look good with just about all the other drakes. I wish someone would make a drake that goes well with the Glaucus, though. I am really not sold on any existing drakes as a mate for that one.

Elux Lucis -- is that singular or plural? If singular, then what is the plural? From the way it is used in the description it sounds like it might be plural. Whatever, it is a lovely dragon!

Thanks to all the spriters involved with these dragons. And thanks to TJ for a much more relaxed release after the last two crazy ones! (I still have no Staterae.)

Lovely new dragons!

I expected Elux to be different but they are beautiful nontheless, I love their pose, color and body structure. I would have preferred them with no mane on the face but that's just my personal preference. Really glad to have them and make the obvious pair Nebula-Elux. Lovely Lindwyrm 😍.

I'm surprised to actually appreciate more drakes instead! I'm not a fan of brown dragons but these guys look stunning, very unique body type, great wings, sharp horns and a face directly taken from Jurassic Park Velociraptor they quickly became one of my favourite drakes

tenor.gif

Edited by Naruhina_94

15 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Elux Lucis -- is that singular or plural? If singular, then what is the plural? From the way it is used in the description it sounds like it might be plural. Whatever, it is a lovely dragon!

It's both singular and plural.

Thank you @Infinis and @PiedPipecleaner for bringing these guys to life, as well as everyone else involved in the topic.

Getting new kinds drakes into the cave was the goal, and we finally got one in!

Also, the Elux Lucis are gorgeous. I want 100. So sparkly. *pets*

Just some side info on the Pseudo-Wyverns:

- These guys are based of Harris Hawks in coloration as well as in their social structure.

- I actually intended their body structure to be based on Hadrosaurids which are both bipedal and quadrupedal.

- The adults ended up more Ostrich-shaped, while the S1 stayed more like the Hadrosaurids.

Last but not least, Breeding Plans:

Go, go, go!

--

2 hours ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

YAY ADULTS! The Pseudo-Wyverns are just as gorgeous as I remember, and congrats Shokomon for getting your lovely babies in the cave!! They're so amazing! I sense myself hoarding them... And the Elux Lucis are super awesome too, love their body type! Multiple sets of wings noodles for the win

Thank you for the support!

Normally, I don't collect drakes, but I think I will have to.  These are amazing!   I love the pre-historic creature concept of them.    And the Elux Lucic are just beautiful!   Excellent work, spriters!  Thank you and TJ for a lovely release.

Now, if you would just give me some time to re-think my scroll goals and get some breeding projects under something resembling control before the next one, we'll be apples.  

Love the Lucis! The pine tree ridge on the back is such a nice touch. And their happy faces. ❤️ 

Went back to catch more and actually caught my first self-caught Stratarae AND a Copper as a cherry on top. Good stuff. 😂

The Elux Lucis are beautiful and the Pseudo-Wyverns are adorable! Thank you, TCA, spatio, Piedpipecleaner, and Infinis!